Who I Think Enhypen Was Written By

I've seen these tiktok's all over my fyp so I wanted to give it a try. Please remember that these are just my own opinions, feel free to leave your own as well :)

WARNING!!
Mentions of: abuse, depression, & not being able to conceive!

Skip if you are sensitive to the topics above!

• • •

Heeseung:
written by an old women remembering her first love and thinking of the memories she's had with him.

Jay:
written by a little girl and little boy whose parents are abusive and just wanted an older brother to look out for them and protect them.

Jake:
written by a father whose daughter was diagnosed with depression and was suffering from a past toxic relationship and just wanted the perfect boy for his daughter.

Sunghoon:
written by an athlete who got badly injured and had to quit the sport they loved most, but was happy with all the little memories they had doing the thing they loved most.

Sunoo:
written by a mother who wasn't able to conceive and just wanted a son to watch grow up and be there in his life.

Jungwon:
written by a little boy whose childhood friend moved far away and had nobody to grow up with besides himself.

Niki:
written by an old man who didn't get the chance of becoming a singer like he wanted to be when he was younger.

Another update! I've been wanting to do this for a while and I loved how it turned out! I hope you all enjoyed it as well :)

Word Count: 268 Words
Written: 08/08/21
Edited: 03/26/22