Most Likely/Least Likely

Please remember that these are just my own opinions!! None of this is true and is just my own thoughts!!

Most Likely To Let You Wear Their Hoodies/Shirts

Most Likely
Niki
Heeseung
Sunoo
Jake
Jungwon
Jay
Sunghoon
Least Likely

Niki:
I DEFINITELY think riki would let you wear his shirts and hoodies. I feel like he'd think you look so cute in his clothes and he would absolutely love seeing you wear them. He'd probably think you look better in them than he does. And if you ever spray your perfume on his clothes and give it back to him, god that boy loves it. Literally smiles hella when you give him back his hoodies/shirts and they smell like you.

Heeseung:
Same thing with riki, he'd also love seeing you wear his clothes. His clothes would be hella but on you so seeing you have sweater paws (when you wear his hoodies), melts his heart. I feel like he would take sneaky pictures of you wearing his clothes. Like you could be sitting on the couch eating a snack and he would snap a picture of you and make it his lock screen.

Sunoo:
For me, I think sunoo would occasionally let you wear his clothes. There are some times where he'd let you wear his hoodies but other times I think he wouldn't. I don't know why but I feel like he wouldn't let you wear his favorite hoodie/shirt (if he had a favorite shirt or hoodie). But he would think you look cute in his clothes. Probably smiles a lot seeing you in his hoodie.

Jake:
Jake was a little confusing to be honest. I also feel like he'd be like sunoo. Like he would let you borrow his clothes from time to time. Not too often though. But if he sees you in his hoodie his heart would do a thing. I swear that boy would smile a lot (he has such a pretty smile too). I also feel like if he saw that you were cold, he'd immediately give you his hoodie.

Jungwon:
(Forgot to add him y'all sorry!!) ANYWAYS!! I feel like Jungwon wouldn't really let you borrow his clothes often. And if you do, why do I feel like this boy would be like "okay since you wore my shirt can you wash it for me? Please and thank you!!". I don't know why but I can see him say that. But during the times you actually do wear his clothes, he wouldn't really mind that much. He'd think you look good in his clothes. Probably tells you that too. But I just feel like he wouldn't let you wear his clothes because he'd probably be too lazy to wash it or something

Jay:
I don't know why but I feel like it would be somewhat rare for him to let you borrow his clothes. I don't know why??? Like of course sometimes he would if you ask him but it wouldn't be all the time. But if you just randomly walk out in his hoodie or shirt, he wouldn't mind. But if it was something expensive or one of his favorites that he doesn't let anyone wear, it would kind of bother him. He'd probably go "babe can't you pick another shirt?" or something like that. But once in a while he would probably give you his hoodie for you to wear cause he likes seeing you in them.

Sunghoon:
God why do I feel like this boy wouldn't let you wear his clothes that often. Like I swear I feel like he'd be like "don't you have a black hoodie in your closet?". Even if you beg to borrow a shirt to wear out, I feel like he wouldn't say yes (unless you're literally following him around and begging him then he'd probably let you). But I mean- the times you do wear his clothes, he can't help but smile proudly. Like this boy LOVES seeing you in his clothes. But overall, I just feel like it wouldn't really happen often.

New update! Please remember that these are my own opinions and what I think!! None of this is true! Feel free to leave your own opinions in the comments, I would love to read them :)

Word Count: 725 Words
Written: 06/30/21