Thoughts On Enhypen's Comeback?

Hey guys! So as you may or may not know Enhypen had their very first comeback!! The album was honestly so good!!

What was your favorite track on the album?

For my personally I love fever and drunk-dazed a lot. As well as mixed up :) but I want to know your guys thoughts on the comeback, maybe even some theories you came up with while watching the mv.

For me, while I was rewatching the mv (just a few minutes ago lol), I noticed that k and ej's shadows in the beginning were wolves. And we all know that Enhypen are basically vampires so do you guys think that k and ej, as well as Enhypen won't get along together? Maybe we'll see them on other mv? Because from what I remember from watching twilight with my mom when I was younger, vampires and wear wolves don't have the best relationship...

Maybe that's why K was following Sunoo in the hallway and K appeared behind Sunoo in the music video. Also I seen someone point out if the girl who was in the beginning of the music video was perhaps the girl that Enhypen was looking at (the girl in the white dress in the teasers from drunk-dazed). But I don't really know, maybe?

But that's just what I realized while rewatching the music video. Do you guys have any theories cause if so I'd love to hear them! But I would also love to hear your thoughts on the music video and the album itself :)

Be sure to stream drunk-dazed!! Let's support our boys on their first comeback Engene <3

Word Count: 282 Words
Written: 04/26/21