Please Read

Hello everyone! This is PardonKookie7 here. This isn't an update but I would appreciate it if you all read this. I got a comment earlier from my update "Reaction: You Falling Asleep On Their Lap", letting me know that my work has been stolen from an Instagram account.

To say the least I was very shocked and surprised since nothing like this has ever happened to me before. I did check and it is in fact my work that they had stolen. They mainly did everything word by word and rephrased some of the points in their post. I already sent 2 separate comments letting them know that I don't appreciate what they did and to take it down.

I already tried to message them privately but it says I can't unless they follow me. I'm not sure what else to do since nothing like this has ever happened to me. I would like to say this to everyone. Please don't steal other authors work. They work hard to make something and put it out for people to enjoy and just having someone steal it and claim it as their own is just disrespectful.

I work hard on each and every one of my updates and just having someone take it and claim it as theirs is just upsetting and annoying. Please don't take others work, they work hard on publishing new updates for readers and having someone take it is just flat out rude and disrespectful.

If you ever come across someone stealing others work, call them out and report them, or even let the original creator know about this situation.

I want to thank @jiaqwoo for letting me know about this situation. I appreciate you for telling me and even commenting on the persons posts letting them know that it's my work.

Again, don't try and steal other authors work and claim it as yours when it's not. It's annoying, rude, and disrespectful to the author that worked hard to make an update on their story and such. If anyone can, please let me know what else I can do since I've never experienced anything like this.

Thank you to everyone who read this. New update should be out soon! :)

UPDATE: the Instagram user took down their posts! Thank you to the people who helped me with this situation, I appreciate it a lot! Please, if you see something like this happen, report and let the original creator know!

Word Count: 419 Words
Written: 08/22/21