Please Read

Hey guys. This is a serious topic I'm going to be talking about that happened this week.

If you guys don't know already, 5 of the enhypen members were tested positive for covid-19 while they were in quarantine. Jake started feeling symptoms of covid-19 and quickly reported it and got tested positive for covid. Later Heeseung, Jay, Sunghoon and Jungwon started feeling symptoms of the virus and got tested which came back positive.

Earlier today, belift made an announcement on weverse stating that Niki was tested positive for covid-19 while he was in quarantine.

All this news in just a matter of days has been overwhelming, especially since I love enhypen dearly and they're one of my ult groups. I just pray and hope that they recover soon and hope that Sunoo is doing alright.

Guys please stay safe and take this virus seriously. This virus shouldn't be taken as a joke and should be taken seriously. Wear your masks, get vaccinated, and wash your hands.

Engenes, let's pray that enhypen have a safe recovery and pray that each of them are doing alright. And let's hope that soon they'll come back with their comeback and let's support them! They deserve it after everything they've been through.

Again, if you get the chance GET VACCINATED!! Wear your masks, keep your distance, and clean your hands. If you ever have any symptoms of covid-19, immediately get tested.

Let's pray that Enhypen recover soon <3

Word Count: 255 Words
Written: 09/04/21