Most Likely/Least Likely

Please remember that these are just my own opinions!! None of this is true and is just my own thoughts!!

Most Likely To Wear Matching Halloween Costumes With You

• • •

Sunoo:
I know for a fact Sunoo would love to wear matching costumes with you. He would absolutely love it!! When you ask if you two can do couple costumes for Halloween he would immediately say yes. You two would go shopping to see what you guys would want to be and it would be a lot of fun. I feel like Sunoo would wanna do something that would make you two look good (for pictures cause I know for a fact he would make both of y'all have a mini photo shoot). He wouldn't wanna do anything too cringy like those peanut butter and jelly costume or anything basic like Angel and devil. He'd want the costume to be unique in a way. Other than that, once you two have your costumes so many photos would be taken. Just know that Sunoo got your back if you wanna post on your social media.

Niki:
At first I felt like Riki would be lower but thinking about it more I feel like he'd be down. Like he wouldn't really care, just a casual "okay sure why not", when you ask. I feel like Riki wouldn't know what to be. Like he'd have a hard time thinking. You two would probably go shopping for costumes but he ended up not really liking the costumes at the store. So Riki being a bit crafty and stuff, I feel like he'd want to make your own costumes. Like a DIY (do it yourself). It would be fun tho, choosing what you two want to be and making the costume. In the end I feel like the costume would be a bit messy but it works! Also like Sunoo, Riki would take photos (but mainly photos of you with your costume).

Heeseung:
For Heeseung I feel like he'd think about it first but then would go "I guess we can do a couple costume". Honestly I feel like he'd spend a bit of time looking up costumes to do. He'd show you costume ideas for you two to do and stuff, even suggest couple characters for you guys to do. Once you two know what you want to do, he would shop for everything. And I feel like he'd get the things you need even when you said you were gonna get it yourself with your own money. And in the end I just know this boy would want to show off your guys' costume, cause he thinks you guys look so good! He'd definitely be down to do more couple costumes in the future.

Jake:
Now for Jake, I feel like he wouldn't wanna do it at first but then would say yes when you continue to beg him to do matching costumes. For Jake I feel like he wouldn't wanna do too much with the costume. Is honestly down to do any costume, even if it's basic. I can just see him wanting to do a couple costume but in onesies (you know?). Like it's comfortable, cute and overall not that much work. But if you say you want to do something else he'd be a little sad about you not wanting to do his idea but wouldn't mind in the end. But once you choose your guys' costume, he would be like "yeah it's a good idea you chose a costume for us".

Jay:
Now for jay I feel like he'd have to think about it before agreeing to do it. And when he does, I feel like he'd be a bit excited to look up costumes for you to do. And honestly I feel like he'd want to do Harley Quinn and Joker. I can just see that. He'd think it would be cool and think you two can pull it off. But if you don't want to do it and want to do something else, he wouldn't mind either. For your guys' costume he'd want you two to look good, and no cheesy costumes either. And I feel like he'd take pictures of your guys' costume together for memories. And honestly, I feel like he wouldn't mind doing more couple costumes in the future.

Jungwon:
I feel like Jungwon wouldn't want to do it at first (cause he'd think it's a lot of work), but after thinking about it he'd be down. Honestly I feel like Jungwon wouldn't care what you two do, just as long as it isn't cringy or cheesy. Like he wouldn't care if it's Angel and devil or Woody and Jessi (toy story), he just wants you to be happy with the costume. I also feel like he wouldn't mind doing a diy costume, but I feel like he'd prefer if you guys just buy a costume or buy clothes online to make the costume instead of making it. Overall I feel like at first he wouldn't like the idea but in the end if you're happy then he's happy.

Sunghoon:
For Sunghoon, I feel like he wouldn't want to at first. I feel like he would want to do his own costume but for you, he would do anything. So in the end he would agree but would be like "why am I doing this?" "What if our costume is cringy?". I feel like Sunghoon would think you two are doing some cheesy couple costume so that's why he wouldn't want to do it. But once you start showing him things you two could do (like cartoon characters, movie characters, etc.), he would actually be really down to do it. But I feel like he'd want to do something generic, like Harley Quinn and joker or Lilo & Stitch. But in the end once you two have your costumes and have them on, he would be happy with the results. Like both of y'all look good and he'd be like "this actually wasn't that bad"

New update! And happy Halloween!! To those who celebrate it of course. This was a last minute idea that I wanted to do so sorry if some ideas in this is kind of repetitive, I tried my best! Be sure to let me know your opinions in the comments! And if you're dressing up for Halloween, what are you gonna be?
( Also, thank you so much for 255k reads!! It really means a lot to me <3)

Word Count: 1094 Words
Written: 10/31/21