Please Read

This is a copy from my conversations on my account. I thought I would sure this in my enhypen book as well. Please read!

Hey guys, this is to all my engenes out there. Lately there's been a TikTok that's going around where a fan told Jay that she loved his corn pictures and thought they were cute and he said "I just thought it was a meme or something". Guys this has gone to far. It's gone to the point where Jay actually thinks he's a meme. Heeseung and Jay went live today and Heeseung had read a comment saying that jay was funny and you can visibly see that Jay wasn't happy with this comment.

He seemed upset by it and ignored it. I don't know why people think it's okay to make fun of Jay or always think he's funny. You can already tell Jay is sick and tired of it. Jay is not your best friend that you can laugh at or make fun of, he's an idol, he's a human being and honestly nobody should be doing that to any. It's gone to the point where he pretty much thinks no one takes him serious.

Guys he's much more then just a "meme". He's a human. He worked so hard to be able to debut with all the enhypen members and he doesn't deserve to be treated like this. Please appreciate him for his talent and all his skills. Appreciate him for his amazing dancing ability, and how nice of a singing voice he has. Stop treating him like this please, you can see that he doesn't like it. Please appreciate him for his hard work.

Word Count: 289 Words
Written: 05/21/21