Bad leg day

Author's note: Hi, sorry I have been gone. I had to write an essay for college, and it burned me out on writing for a bit. I'm back now, and don't worry, the next chapter of Ice-Cold Fangs is coming soon. I just need to smooth some things out. 

And if you have read the community posts, you also know that my computer died, and I'm going to have to get a new one.

Also, this story takes place after 'Nightmares Belong in Boxes' and sometime before 'Western Spaghetti'

-------------------------------------------------------------

The sun rosed over the internet graveyard. And inside the main Starbucks were two brothers, they may not be related by blood. But their bond is just as strong.

Slg4 was awoken by the smell of bacon. He went to lift himself out of bed when he felt his leg, sting like a thousand needles were shot through it.

"Great..." He grumbled to himself. "Just what needed first thing in the morning."

After about a week of visiting both Shroomy and Dr. E. Gadd, the scientist suggested that Slg4, or L as Three would call him, to a medical professional.

It took a while, considering Slg4 had died, and now had a completely new look. It was a very awkward experience trying to explain that to the doctors.

But when L finally got in, the doctors revealed that he had permanent damage done to his side.

Smg3 seemed more upset for Slg4 than he was. But L pointed out that if it wasn't him who was stabbed by that crystal, it would have been Four. Three had calmed down after that and denied  hugging his brother.

Now, Slg4 has been learning to live with this new adjustment. Some days, his side doesn't bother him at all, and he can walk without a cane for a short time. Other days, his side acts up, and his leg goes stiff.

It seemed like today was a bad leg day...

A shuffling sound was heard outside his door. When it finally opened, it was revealed to be Eggpup, Eggdog's child.

"Hey, puppy." Slg4 cooed. "Do you think you can get Uncle L his cane?"

The pup let out a yip and scurried over to the wall where Slg4's cane stood. The small pup picked up the cane and brought it back to Slg4.

He patted Eggpup of the top of his head. "Good boy."

Now, it was time for Slg4 to get some breakfast.