If you were gay

Author's note: The little XFm saga ends. Remember in chapter 3 in 'The confession' that X said Fm had asked him out on a date with a song from a puppet musical? Well, this is it.

Also, this takes place after 'I just wish that you were gay'. If you could not already tell.

-----------------------------------------------------------

 When Fm woke up on the next day, it seemed like X had completely forgot about Fm falling asleep on his shoulder. 

But in reality, X didn't forget. He thought Fm had forgot.

So, needless to say, none of them had brought it up to each other. Fm could not use that as a talking point when trying to ask X out on a date.

It took him a few days to think of a plan B. After listening to another song from Avenue Q, plan B came into action.

---------------------------------------------------------

X was sitting on the couch, reading the newspaper when he heard Fm walk up to him. X lowered the paper to look at him. Fm had his hands behind his back, shuffling one of his legs in place, and looking away from X. It looked like Fm was a child who just got caught for doing something they shouldn't.

"Uh, hey X." Fm could feel his face blushing a bit.

"What's up?" X raised an eyebrow. "Are you ok?"

Fm nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. I want to tell you something but, I didn't really know how to say it words." He held out his hand to X. "So, I thought of a different way. Do you trust me?" 

X hesitantly grabbed Fm's hand. Fm pulled X closer, until their faces were nearly touching. X could feel his face blushing.

Then Fm began to sing.

"If you were gay!

That a be okay!

I mean cause hey! 

I like you anyways."

While he was singing Fm had made both him and X begin to dance. They swayed back and forth as Fm sang his silly little song.

"If you were queer,

I'd still be here,

year after year,

because you're dear to me!

And I know that you, 

would accept me too!

If I told you today,

hey guess what?

I'm gay!"

Fm gently grabbed X and leaned over him.

"So, what I'm trying to say is... if you were gay, that's great because I'm gay for you." Fm winked.

X's face was completely red. Fm was also blushing, he could feel his heartbeat in his ears.

Fm heard X chuckle, before pulling him into a kiss. The blonde's brain stopped working.    

Finally, X let go. "I'm gay for you too." X could feel a weight lift off his shoulder. "It feels good to say that." 

Fm snapped out of his trance. "G-great! I heard there's a new restaurant opening in the Mushroom Kingdom if you want to go there sometime."

X smiled. "It's a date."