Cacti blooms

Author's note: It's only fair I do the good ending now. Right?

The first part of the story may look similar to the bad ending but only because, it's like a branching path.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a new day in Mushroom Gluch. The sound of a rooster woke Smg4 up bright and early.

After getting ready, he made his way to the town jail to meet with Sherif Meggy.

When he entered, Swag was asleep behind the counter, having his hat down and boots up on the counter.

In one of the jail cells were the Wah brothers, two crooks who have been locked up for a while now.

Meggy's office door slammed opened, startling Swag, causing him to tumble backwards and land on his butt.

Meggy looked down at the jailer. "Were you sleeping on the job again?" Meggy put her hands to her hips. "Swag, I'm not paying you to sleep on the job."

"No, I was just resting my eyes for a moment." Swag tried to defend himself. "Besides, our two crooks are still here." He points at the jail cell where the Wah brothers are.

Inside the jail cell were two men, one wearing yellow and other purple. The yellow one, Wario was still fast asleep, while the purple one, Waluigi was playing the harmonica.

Meggy let out a sigh. Four decided to make his presence known. "Good morning, Sheriff!"

Meggy looked up to see her deputy. "Well, good morning to you too, Deputy." She crossed her arms. "Be careful out there today, okay? It looks like a storm is coming by later."

Four put a hand over his heart. "I promise, I be back before the first rain drop."

The Sheriff frowned as she watched Four leave. Swag leaned in closer to her. "Is he still being gay for the Indigo Dynamite?"

Meggy gave Swag a death glare, he slowly back away from the angry Sheriff.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Smg3 noticed he was being followed. "Eggy," He whispered quietly to his fluffy companion. "Do you get the feeling we're being watched?"

"Well, hello there." A voice called from above the canyon he was in.

Three looked up to Deputy Glitch standing there.

Smg3 smirked. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Deputy Glitchy." He put a hand on his hip, ready to take out his gun.

"Save the talk, Dynamite." Four growled. He slid down the canyon and took out his own gun. "You're under arrest."

Three scoffed back, pretending to look offended. "Whatever for? I have done nothing wrong?"

Four rolled his eyes. "For continuing to terrorize the town of Mushroom Gluch."

Before the two could even duel, gunfire ran down on both men. The unknown gunfire startling Four right into falling down and landing right on Three.

"Urgh! Get off me!" Three yelled, pushing the Deputy off.

Both men made their way behind one of the many secure rocks in the canyon. Three peeked out from behind to see something that he never wanted to see ever again.

One shot Wren.

"Hello Dynamite! Fancy seeing you here!" Wren had a crazy grin on his face.

Wren was wearing a long black coat, black cowboy hat, black cowboy boots, and he had a nasty scar chiseled into his face.

"What in the devil's name are you doing here." Three growled. He and Glitch were trying to have their duel, and he was going to win!

Wren spoke again. "Well, I was on my way to see the Sheriff, but I saw you two yah-hoos out here and I couldn't help myself."

Eggy whimpered at his feet. Smg3 looked down to see Glitch was unconscious, his head bleeding, he didn't seem to be struck by a bullet, thankfully.

Three pulled out some tnt from his back pocket. The sky rumbled, oh crap! He quickly lit the stick and threw it into Wren's direction.

Wren dodged out of the way and shot Smg3 right into the chest.

But, Smg3 had come prepared. He smirked; Wren looked terrified.

"How?" Wren growled. "How could you survive a bullet like that?"

Three punched Wren in the face. Wren fell back to see Three's vest was open to reveal an old washing board.

Wren growled and flung himself towards Three with a murderous look in his eyes.

The two struggled for a while. While they were fighting Wren lost his gun and Three, his makeshift bullet proof vest.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Four woke up, his head hurting. He looked over to the washing board. He picked it up in pure confusion.

"Why the hell is something like this is doing out here?" He asked himself. Then, he noticed the bullet stuck inside. "Did he use this to block a bullet?" 

Four heard a scream behind him to see One-Shot Wren and Dynamite fighting.

Wren kicked Dynamite into a rock, Wren picked up his gun. "You shouldn't have gotten in my way." He fired directly at Three.

Three braced himself, only to hear a tink. Three opened his eyes and he felt his jaw drop.

In front of him was Deputy Glitch, wearing the washing board.

Wren took a step back in fear, before it turned into anger. "Come on! Again!?!"

Four had his gun out. "It's over for you Wren, you under arrest."

Wren began to run, away. Four tried to go after him was stopped by Dynamite putting a hand on his shoulder. 

Three lit up another stick of tnt and threw it towards Wren. Wren fell to the ground, injured but alive. 

"Ha! That's what you get for messing with my rival, Wren!" Three shouted.  

Three turned to the Deputy and nudged his shoulder. "Pretty smart move to use my washing board there."

Four looked down at the board. They would make for a pretty good team. "Y-yeah. Pretty clever idea to use it." Four rubbed the back of his neck.

"Welp. It's been fun but I better get goi-" Handcuffs were put onto Smg3 wrists. "Wha- Hey! I save your life, and this is the thanks I get?"

Four furrowed his brows. "You're still under arrest. For many things. Attempted murder, arson, illegal firearms..."

"Okay! I get it!" Three huffed. An idea popped into his head. He smirked. "Although, I'm surprised theft wasn't put on that list~"

"Well, I just didn't ge-" Four never finished his sentence as Indigo Dynamite kissed him on the lips.

He chuckled. "Put stealing a kiss on the list, would ya?"

Four's face turned red. He grabbed Three by the handcuffs. "We better get going before the rain comes."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, I'll be. You managed to get both One-Shot Wren and Indigo Dynamite in prison. Good work Four." Meggy praised him.

Four sighed. "Yeah."

 Indigo laid down in one of the cells with Eggy, while One-Shot Wren was in another.

Four looked out the window to see the rain coming down. "Welp, I'm gonna need a drink."

Meggy looked at Four with confusion. "But it's not even noon?"

Four shrugged. "Trust me. With the day I had so far, I need it." 

Three chuckled, stealing that kiss was worth it.