Touch

Author's note: I noticed in my other two fics, X was the one to always initiating touch between him and Fm. So now I have this headcannon now.

----------------------------------------------------------------

X always hated touch.

Well, more specifically he hated being touched, he was fine with touching others as along as he was the one to initiate it.

He couldn't remember if he was always like this, or something changed to make him hated being touched.

He especially hated being touched when he was having visions. He remembers one time almost punching Smg4, who tried to help him. He quickly apologized after that.

When he and Fm started to live together he made sure Fm knew not to touch him.

"Can I ask why?" Fm had ask.

X has heard this question many times, he doesn't blame Fm at all for asking, it just gets tiring. "There is no real reason, I just don't like being touched unannounced."

"Oh ok." And Fm had thankfully ended at that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T-pose zombies were everywhere, and they were stuck inside. The zombies were trying to break the front door, while X, Fm and Cube, Fm's pet penguin were hiding in the basement.

"It's okay!" Fm tried to reassure X. "They're hands are stuck to their sides; they can't open the door." Although Fm's voice was wavering, he was just as scared as X was.

Suddenly, the men could hear the front door being broken open. Fuck!

X's mind began to panic, he fell to the ground shaking, tears were starting to form. Were they going to die?

All the noises around him had become muffled, his vison blurring together, and his heart doing a marathon in his chest.

Fm wanted to help X, but he didn't know what to do. "X?" His voice croaked. He kneeled down, closer to his friend. Cube got closer, Fm put his hand out stopping the penguin from touching the panicking Mario recolor.

Fm spoke up again "X? Are you okay?" X didn't respond, the only noise heard from him was whimpering.

"X, Ca-Can I touch you?" Fm had gently hovered his hand over X's arm.

Fm's fingertips accidentally brushed on X's sleeve and instead of getting punched in the face, which he thought would happen, Fm was pulled into a hug by X.

The blonde Mario recolor was taken aback by the surprised hug, but he recovered and put his arms around his best friend.

He started to sooth X. "Shh. It's okay." Fm whispered "I'm here." Fm gently rubbed X's back as the world around them seem to disappear.

Thinking back on it, Fm's kindness and understanding is probably what made X fall for him.