35. Saranghae

After 5 Months ~

Everything is settled down in the pack , every chaos , disturbances is finished. The pack is living again.
All the evils power who even try to harm the pack has gone. The pack is safe now , growing and developing with dignity .

THE MOONLIGHT PACK , The pack who has the blessings from Moon Goddess growing in power and wealth.

How happy everyone is right now, so the couple who's sleeping so soundly in each other embrace.

Taehyung and Jungkook do a little pack work not much, their ideas are really interesting and invoative. The Alpha of the pack is so impressed.

He can only imagine what will they do when they become the Alpha , Luna of the pack.

He didn't really make them work too much cause they are still studying and young. But their ideas make the pack grow rich and powerful.
...
....
.....
....
....
....

The two mates are sleeping peacefully in their room. Taehyung was the first one to wake up. He opened his his beautiful blue eyes and looked at the side jungkook hugging his waist , his nose buried in his neck.

He moved a little facing jungkook hugging him almost laying on top of him. He giggled and admired his kook.
How adorable he looks . He just want to squishieeee his cheeks.

He look at mole underneath his lips, it's so beautiful and addicting he lean down captured his lower lips sucking it slowly. He lips were so sweet. He lost in the feeling and kissing him so passionately.

Jungkook woke up from the kiss but soon melted in the euphoric feeling.
Their lips moving in a sync.

They lips parted both had a blush on their cheeks. Tae peck the whole face jungkook. Jungkook chuckled at his mate.

" Good morning love"...
" Good morning kook...."

There was a complete silence between them just Taehyung and Jungkook starring at each other. Those beautiful eyes has so many emotions.

They again cuddled up with each other the sun rays falling on them makes the two mate more beautiful.

After some minutes they left the bed get to freshen up.

.....
After their breakfast, they thought go somewhere alone to spend sometime together. As they were walking to the lake side. They saw some kids running towards them .

"Luna....--luna... you are so beautiful..."
He said while tugging his shirt . He was so small and cute .

Taehyung blushed at the statement he kneel down to his level pinch his fluffy cheeks. " aww-ww... Thank you cutiee you are also beautiful...."

"No Luna you are the most beautiful"
Another kid said.

"Yeah... Really your Luna is so beautiful isn't it..hhah-ha...". Jungkook said while looking at his all blushy mate.

" Luna can you show us your powers please please...." Showing his puppy eyes. Aww .... Taekook coo at them . Who Taehyung is no to say to those puppy eyes.