31. Wicked Luna

Next Morning ~

The day starts with a peaceful morning two naked bodies cuddling with each other lovingly, sleeping peacefully.

As sunshine enters the room and falls on them Tae woke up , while rubbing his eyes trying to adjust the light.

He opened his beautiful eyes and looked around realising he is naked which make his cheeks in a shade of pink, he looked aside saw jungkook sleeping peacefully he was looking so cute yet hot.

He was just admiring his mate thinking at last things worked ,he remembered his mother. His eyes become teary, but he smiled

"Mom I'm finally happy , I founded the love of my life. Because of you I didn't gave up on my life Thank you and met him , otherwise I don't know what would have happened I hope you are watching me. Give us blessings to stay together forever, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU MOM ♡ ".

He didn't noticed when jungkook woke up .He felt his mate hands wiping his tears.

" Don't cry tae I'm here now so don't  worry okay...and also your mom would be so happy and proud of you ". He woke up cause he can sense tae's emotions.
He hum and gave peck to his cheeks.

There was complete silence, then tae spoke gaining his attention.

"Kook"......               " hmm"

" Well I didn't really know about the previous Luna I mean your real mom.
And your childhood".

He chuckled bitterly,
"Umm... actually even I don't know about her I have saw her in just photos, I only know what dad told me about her. He said she was so beautiful and strong Alpha and so kind, she is one of the reason our pack developed so much, but all the things came to crash when I born , My mom died after giving me birth cause it was so hard to give birth to a True blood Alpha. Sometimes I think because of me my mom died the pack lost his caring Luna, I wish she could be with us , so things can be much better than now.  He said with a tight smile .

"No kook it's not your fault in it , she already know it's not easy but still she gave birth to you risking her life, I can tell she loves you the most .(smile) but about now your step mom , how she became Luna?.

"Umm...she was my mom's friend her mate died cause of disease she can't handle Seojun alone.At first she used to take care of me which was all fake, she was doing everything to gain my father's attention. So dad thought that she can me the motherly love, so he made her Luna cause pack needs a Luna , they just tried a note of being Alpha and Luna not married couple, cause my father loves my mom too much, that's why he told her he can be the mom for me but not his wife. That's why no one really calls her Mrs. Jeon informal all calls her Luna.

But turns out she was not that great, she never really cares for me ,on reality she loves the authority the power she got from being The Luna . And my father was too engaged in work to notice that it was all fake . My whole life was always being alone taetae not until Hyungs came in my life, otherwise no one really cared about me , dad tried to spends with me but cause of his work it was still not enough for child like me. I didn't really get any motherly love from her , she just loved seojun and the power nothing else.

She has so much attitude and ego she Didn't respect any person below him.And seojun being spoiled by her like that.

Well Taehyung I don't really about that lady cause I don't really like her..

"Well me too I guess hhaah..." He chuckled and went out to freshen up.

When they reached downstairs they saw a whole chaos.

" what the hell is going on here ?"

Jimin : Did you forget about the ceremony or what, it is day after tomorrow just preparation is going on.

Jungkook:  Ohhh....I see....

It was going to be a great ceremony, in which there were being announced to be the next Alpha and Luna of the pack and also it's celebration of the victory against junghyun.

Every pack member is invited in it, So for that whole pack is engaged in the preparation, while namjoon , yoongi and hobi are handling the security.

Everyone is happy and helping each other out.

Meanwhile :

Someone is sneacking inside the prison of the pack.

"Seojun~...Seojun..my son look up ..."

" Mom~....Mo-m...what are you doing here ?...if anyone saw you , you might be in trouble.

"Don't worry seojun nobody will know okay...keep aside everything do you know what's going on in the pack. 

Jungkook and Taehyung are going to be announced as Next Alpha and Luna of the pack...."

" So what do you want mom?..."

" listen it's the last chance we can do something you can still become Alpha of the pack."

" No mom please don't do anything just look at me I'm in jail now nothing is going to happen know will accept me....
Don't do anything stupid you will regret!!!"

" ooh myyy son don't worry I will take care of everything ...just trust me ok"

" No Mom listen don't -

" I didn't want to hear anything you want to get out from here or not ....then just stay silent"

" Yeah..but what will you do ?"

" Just wait and watch what I will do.....haha."
(evil smirk)
....
...
...
...
..
To be continued......
...
...
..
..
..
Hii ... everyone I hope you like this part , ignore my mistakes.

When I was writing I was thinking I didn't wrote much about Jungkook and his mom and his step mom relationship in the past. Luna (Jungkook step mom) is really a pain in ass, but gonna kick her ass out 😉 ...so be ready for upcoming chapters.

Until then stay tunned...
Take care...

Don't forget to vote and comment<3

💜