15. Mating

Next Morning ~

Jimin was sleeping in the couch. He didn't sleep the whole night.
His sleep got intreupted by a phone call. He wake up from phone ring. He saw the caller i'd. Jungkook.. His eyes lightened...

He quickly received the call before jungkook could say anything.

"Jungkook please come back as fast as possible... Please... fast..fa-st.. Taehyung is-..." As jungkook heared his mate name he tensed..."what happened...what happened to Taehyung ...tell me jimin...."

"Jungkook Taehyung is in heat he needs you His situation is getting worse .. please come fast...." He said almost crying.

Jungkook eyes widened . He can't understand what's going on...he can't able to process what just he listen. Taehyung is in pain his mate. Here he is sitting the whole time. His mate endured it ... His thoughts get intreupted...

When he hear a loud scream from the call...what was that .....

"Jimin what was that...what happened..." ......" Wait jungkook...".

He quickly ran to upstairs..He opened the door..and freezed on the spot...

Here Jungkook was yelling from the phone..."jimin... say something.....

Taehyung was screaming loudly... crying in pain. His body was pale... looking energy less...he was burning..his eyes are becoming dark. Like he will faint anytime...

Medicine time limit has gone. His side effect is dangerous for him.

He turned around can't able to see his state. And closed the door.

He said..."Jungkook... Taehyung situation is getting worse..." He told him about the medicine and it's side effects. Taehyung will feel double pain ..."Jungkook come fast"...

"Yeah.....i'm coming... please take care of him...."

My baby..i will come as soon as possible..i'm sorry...you endured this pain. I'm coming.

Jimin went downstairs..he is helpless, he can only wait and hope for good.
Taehyung was screaming...in pain.

He looked at the time it was already 12 pm...what!...i sleeped the much long. He cursed under his breath.

Here.. Jungkook was panicking..
He informed his dad...and went out of there . ...it will take 6 hours to reach there.. as he was far...

He drove fast..he just want to go to his mate. He was getting anxious.
Mumbling sorry....

He cursed himself for not picking up the calls. Why he switched off his phone.

Why he was not with him.when his mate needed him.

He was driving in high speed like a bullet train.

..
...
...
.. Time skip...
...
..

After 6 hours ~

Jungkook reached the pack house and quickly get out of the car and ran to the entrance...it was already 6 p.m. He opened the door...An erotic and powerful scent hit his nostrils...

Jinin eyes lightened..."Jungkook go... Quickly.... please... upstairs..." Jungkook ran to upstairs .

He opened the door stunned by the scene in front of him.

Taehyung was looking so pale..his body was covered with his clothes. He was hugging it tightly.

As he entered an erotic and arousal scent hit his nostrils it drives him crazy. His body heat up that scent was so sweet and overwhelming for him.
He lost in it. His hormones start reacting...