34. The Truth Untold

" I w-ill tell you t-the truth...."

Me and Hana (Jungkook's real mom) were friends from the childhood, she was strong ,beautiful too kind to be an Alpha. People loved her so much from the very first , I was so jealous of her ,she always gets what she wants without doing anything fate awas always in her side. I wanted to be the Luna so that I can have power and everyone will bow at me , but that doesn't happen, again Hana found her mate , and her mate was non other than the son of the Alpha of the pack.
My every chance become less and less.
Soon , she became Luna of the pack.

As always she got everything in her life, I founded my mate but he was too weak , my fate never work with me. When I was pregnant my mate died. I never liked her , she was pitting on me she took me to the pack house made me live there. I saw how everyone respects her and she had a mate she also became pregnant going to give a heir to the pack. Seojun was borned a month ago, it was too hard for me to take care of him.

Day by day my jealousy increase more and more towards her . So I thought to snatch everything from her, I gave her a portion so that she became weak too weak that she will die I don't care if she is pregnant it's good if his baby also die. I made her drink the portion. Without getting caught .

She goes into labour , but turns out she gave birth and the baby survived cause he was a True blood Alpha.
But after a while she died cause of the portion and everyone thought she died cause she gave birth to a True blood Alpha, My plan worked noone doubt this .

I Started taking care of jungkook and the Alpha thought he needs a mother.
He thought I would take care of him and the pack needs a Luna. As I planned everything goes according to it. He made me the Luna of the pack.

My dream came true but the only thing I want is to my son should become the Alpha of the pack.

I tried too many times to kill him , but it never works. I never knew seojun joined with junghyun in exchange he will make him the Alpha of the pack. when he get caught by junghyun.he makes a deal with me in exchange of seojun's life. He told me to give that portion to Taehyung, so that he can weaken jungkook. But I add one more portion in it so that he can die, but it didn't work.

But because of Taehyung everything turned upside down, he saved everyone.

So , finally I decided to try again and kill jungkook so that Taehyung will eventually die.

And I can somehow free seojun from prison and still had a chance to make him Alpha cause after jungkook there will be no heir.

..................................................

Jungkook who was raging in anger come towards her held her throat lifting her in air choaking her to death.

With the sudden jerk she came out of Taehyung spell and she realises she spilled out everything. Horror surrounded her face she was scared to death.

Taehyung made him spilled out everything. The Truth she was hidding from everyone, through his spell.

She was loosing his breath, He growled in anger his inner beast is coming out,he is loosing his mind.

" How dare you - How dare you to kill my mom , YOUU!!!! I will kill you today.."

"L-lea~ve m-e...I c-an't brea-th...".

"Jungkook stop " Mr. Jeon said.

"But dad she-.....      "Leave her....

" She kill mom-....

" jungkook leave her I don't want to get your hands dirty by this witch.."

Jungkook dropped her in the ground harshly. She started coughing blood.