23. Rut (2)

Tae was one who woke up first and saw... Jungkook was almost above him and his nipples is inside his mouth and he was sucking and chewing it in his sleep.

Taehyung just admiring his cute mate who literally looking like a baby rn. But in bed he is beast.

Last two days memories hit him he is flustered...his face become red .

Not only him how he was begging him to Fuck him harder...and fast...he was thinking about himself how his nature fully changed sometimes (🌚).

He came out of his thoughts when Jungkook bite his nipples..a gasp left his mouth.
" aa~aa-ah kookie... slow down...ngh.."

He slowly opened his big doe eyes.
Looked at his mates eyes. He was directly starring at his soul.
He grabbed the other boob in his hands massaging it sensually...
Tae moaned at the touch he was loosing his mind.i

Then pinched his both nipples.
"aa-aa~hh..alpha...mmmhh...ooo~h.."

Jungkook growled at the word "Alpha". ... In pride......
"Hmm..~ummh...MY OMEGA...only my mine..."

Jungkook eyes colour changed into red and Taehyung eyes changed into blue.....and started glowing the intense gaze from each other driving them crazy.

There wolfs took over them.... So that there wolfs can have a little fun.

Both are the most powerful wolfs. And dominant.. V (Tae wolf)is only Submissive to his alpha that's JK.(Jungkook wolf).

JK sucked the mate mark hardly....moans escaped from V mouth. ....

He flipped him and made him sit on his lap..
And sucking his nipples his tongue flickering the nipple...not to forget he was already inside him from past two days...He didn't removed his d!ck from his pussy. ... from 2days. They took some Breakbbut he didn't removed it.

He started clenching around his dick.
And JK groaned in pleasure.

His dick was coated with with Tae slick and his own cum. Even he don't know how much he cum inside him.
He was already full.

V sucked JK mate mark. Moans escaped from hos mouth.
"aa~aahhhh...V...mmmm...ohhh...."

Sudden he give a hard thrust to him upwards. He literally screamed high pitchly.

Soon the thrust become faster and faster with each and every second....

With full animilastic speed like beast he is...fucked him really hard.

Jungkook wolf is no joke...But still Tae body can manage that V also had taken control though....So he fine with hard pace....

His rut will end today that's why he was doing it so intensely.

He turned him around made him lay on his stomach gripped his waist and giving hard thrust...with each thrust V eyes rolling back.....he was shaking due to the pace. "aaa-aahhhhh.....aaa~aaah...ummm aaa~aaa Alpha....more...". He was screaming and craving for his touch what he was getting.

He make it to maximum speed fucking him like a crazy. It's Tae body is completely suitable and strong for everything otherwise there would be anyone else he would have died on the first day. But he is Jungkook mate that's why he can bear it. And also a supreme omega which gives his body a lot strength as much jungkook have.

Soon he came nth time and his eyes colour changed back black.

He turned him on his back looked at his mate. Looking so wrecked under him. Now JK. Calm down his horny ass. He is happy with V.

He pecked his lips slowly kissing him with lots of love. He knows JK was too rough but V liked that but ...

But he loved tae so much.....
The kiss was so soft and with only one emotion LOVE.

They broke the kiss..
" I love you Tae.."....."I love you kook"...

Now jungkook rit ended fully.

It was currently afternoon...
And everyone who was eating there lunch was sitting there with a blushed face.

From two days they were listening the moans...but today Tae was literally screaming his heart out....how rough JK is.... after a while they didn't hear anything they guessed it's end now.

Jimin : I don't think so they will come out of room...there are gonna sleep. Take rest .... "Hmm...yeah ..."

Hobi : ofcourse they didn't get proper rest cause of his rut anyways.... hahaa..

They started chitt chatting normally...

Jungkook finally removed his cock from him.
Tae moaned loudly....Cause he full from 2 days and it's the 3rd day .

Too much cum come out from his pussy..."aaa~hh..ummm...kook...uuhh"

He smirked at the sight... cause it was just seriously too much. (💀).

"aahh ... I'm feeling like you are still inside me..... it's hurts...".

After a while......
They cleaned themselves...both were exhausted like hell have no energy...
They cleaned everything and went to sleep cuddling with each other in each other embrace peacefully.

.......................

In the Dark Moon Pack:

Junghyun: (Alpha of Dark Moon Pack)

"Only three days are left and you didn't do your I don't know i need every information about the pack borders and security system. GOT IT!!!!!!..."

??:

"Yeahh...yeah... I know...i'm trying but because of the your stupid attack...they grew there security system more powerful and it's hard to get information and if i will even try to do something they can get suspicious. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!

Even if i'm living the packhouse it's still too hard to get and my mother also don't know anything about it.

Junghyun:
I don't care about anything....i will get what I want....i will get that omega for that i will do anything. I'm giving you time until tomorrow i want every information. You have been here for 1week... doing nothing now gooo....

??:
Yeahh...yeah....i'm going....
He left from there....

I will get you omega even if you have marked . I will kill your mate and make you mine...i just want you omega then i will get everything you and also power the power of MOON FLOWER.

HHHAAAHAAA....I WILL GET YOU IN ANY COST TAEHYUNG.

.....To be continued.......

...
..
..
Please Vote and Comment...❣️.