16. Morning

Next Morning ~

Jungkook woke up first he felt something heavy on his body. He opened his eyes. Mesmerized by the sinful sight in front of him.

Taehyung was sleeping upon him. He was fully naked and he was still inside him.

He looked at his beautiful mate. He was glowing like a star. His white milky skin. But a thought processed in his naughty mind.

He looked a the mark and start sucking it. He was sleeping on jungkook, His legs wrapped around his waist. His cock was inside him.

He heard wimpers... that's it. He gave a hard thrust . Taehyung moaned at the sensation. Jungkook started moving his hips up and down slowly slowly. He opened his eyes looked at his mate who is busy sucking his mark. He jolt from pleasure when he started thrusting fastly....

"aaa-hh k-ook.... aa-aaah..." He smashed his lips... kissing each other hungrily."aahh...kook more..faster".

He was overwhelmed by the pleasure. He also started moving his hips. "aa-ah alpha moree....just - j-ust like th-at...keep going.. ".

Jungkook flipped their position Now Taehyung is under him. He started pounding inside him. In an animilastic speed. He also started groaning in pleasure. "aaa-ah...Tae..You are still so tight...umm- argh... aa-ah..fuck...".

He again came inside him with a loud moan

He again came inside him with a loud moan. Again loaded him with his semen.

He give a peck to Taehyung who looked so sinful and fuck able. His body is so hot and sexy.

"Good morning love". He chuckled....Now he is saying good morning after fucking him again.

" Good morning". (Smile).

....................

He removed his dick slowly.. Taehyung moaned loudly cause he was so stretched...He removed it Fully.

His semen started to come out from his hole. "aa-ah alpha...aaaa-hh".
He don't know how many times jungkook came inside him. But Jungkook blocked it with his fingers. Push back all the cum.

Let it be inside ...He again put his dick inside him. Taehyung screamed in pain and pleasure "aaaahhh jungkook" He settled him in a comfortable position.

........................................................................

After a peaceful silence......

"Kook ...i missed you". He said with his teary eyes. Jungkook heart clenched at his voice he looked at his teary eyes.
He cupped his face.."i am so sorry baby...i left you like this...you endured so much... please forgive me.."

"No..no.. it's not your fault though.. please don't apologise". (Smile).

He thought to change the mood....

So he made pout face angrily...."so...what was the meeting which you liked better than me..that left your mate alone in his heat"...hmph...he pouted.

He chuckled at his cuteness... "Aww..my baby is angry...let me make it up to you"..He started giving him kisses all over his face...he started giggling...He was looking more beautiful after he marked him.

.................
.......
...
..
.
"Well Tae...the meeting was not good... I mean..Our pack is in Danger.. ..
Taehyung frowned at what he just heard. "Why...what happened"...he asked.

" Tae you know Dark Moon Pack....." His eyes widened.." D-dar-k...moon pack..."..He shuttered...He remembered everything from his past. All memories flashed in his mind. "Taehyung don't worry nothing will happen...u know last time 13 years ago...he tried but failed... this time also we will protect our pack... nothing will happen don't worry...hmm..". He assured him..

But something else was going in his mind...The past nobody knows.

Taehyung dark past which is hidden from everybody. Nobody actually knows the reason. The incident took...13 years ago. When Tae was just 5 years old. Which he wants to hide from everybody, Because of a Promise to his mother.

The truth which only Tae family and Jungkook grandfather knows.
And Nobody in the pack.

But now he have to confess this to jungkook because now .... It's matter of security of our pack. He can't let his pack in danger.

So he decided to tell everything to jungkook.

Before he could say anything Jungkook diverted him with smashing his lips..It was like he was addicted to those kissable lips. Jungkook again.. started touching Tae whole body..his hands were roaming all over his body.

Taehyung moaned lightly feeling pleasure jungkook grabbed his boobs and licked it..and.... they heard a knock on the door. It was none other than Jimin.

Knock- knock...

" Heyyyy is everything okay Taehyung are you okay...now.. it's already noon."

Jungkook who become"Trusfrated".
Groaned in anger..but Taehyung put a hand on his mouth. " Yeah...Jimin i'm ok...i will their in some minutes..you go". .."okay.... good to hear that..i'm going "....

Taehyung released his mouth. Chuckle at the sight. Jungkook was looking at him with a pout.

"Aww.. my alpha is so cute... "..He said while pulling his cheeks.

" This jimin why he always come between us...i will complain to Yoongi hyung to give him punishment.." He said with a pout. Tae coo at his expression.

"Aww... okay okay... first let's take a bath i'm so tired.. help me now ". 

Jungkook moved a bit and Taehyung groaned in pain...He stopped and asked what happens.. Taehyung pointed downward .he forget he was still inside him. He chuckled..and picked him like that.

And went to washroom. Where they again do another round.🌚....
(Horny couples).

After 2 hours they came out of washroom. Jungkook changed the sheets. Taehyung changed into some comfortable clothes. Walking smoothly like nothing happened.

He looked back Taehyung coming towards him. "Taehyung are you okay you can walk?". He asked looking at him.

"Yeah...why..what happened i have legs i can walk". He said simply.

"Ooo...i thought u will not be able to walk..cause we did in 🌚 night and morning.. continuously...sooo"..

Taehyung chuckled at him.." What... seriously..... you didn't know i'm very strong. I can endure any pain. It's habitual.."..

Jungkook come towards him embrace him in his arms. His hands wrapped around his waist. " You know what you are glowing... looking more beautiful after i marked you. " He kissed at the mark. Then they kissed each other softly.

Their moment got interrupted by a phone call .

OTP..

HELLO...

WHATTT!!!... I'M COMING....

Taehyung let's go....
...
...
...
..
To be continued
...
...
...
..
..
Hii... Taekookies i hope you like this part... Please vote and comment...
Stay tunned...
.. byee.. .
... take care...
..
..
..
💜