21. Truth Reveal

.............

Meanwhile :

Jungkook was the one to wake up first He slowly opened his eyes just to see a heavenly beauty sleeping almost above him..He was looking so peaceful...His hands were wrapped around his torso he slowly frees it. Tug him quietly in blanket not to wake him up...kissed his forehead gently..

He went to bathroom for his morning routine . Jungkook come out from bathroom look at hanging clock.. indicating 9:30 am. Tae slept that much. He come near the bed.. slowly shook him.

" Tae...tae...wake up...".
No response...
"Tae..baby...wake up... it's morning already...". No response...
Then he shook him a little hard.. still no response. He panicked...
" Tae...Tae please...i'm getting scared are you okay.. please baby...wake up.."
Tapping his face with his palm..But nothing works. He took some water and splash some on his face ...still Tae is not getting up. " What happened to him he is not waking ."

He quickly went downstairs looking here and there...then he went to living room.. everyone was sitting on the couch chit chatting eating some snacks.

Jungkook hurriedly went to them and called jin.
"Jin...jin hyung Tae is not waking up please come fast..i don't know what to do... please.. hyung...he...".

Everybody eyes widened stand up from there seats. Looking at his panick state. Jin came towards him..
" I will check don't worry okay...calm down...".

Everyone ran towards Taekook room.
Jin came held Taehyung hands start rubbing it. Till Everyone was standing there surroundings the bed. Jin told jungkook rub his feet to get some heat.

He check his pulse rate it was abnormal then he check his heartbeat it was racing in a high speed... But his breathing was normal He checked his eyes . But the hell is wrong with his body.At this moment he was confused no one can survive with this symptoms .

He also tried to wake him up. But it's like he is not unconscious but his subconscious mind was doing something else. Nothing is making sense.

Jimin: Hyung what happened why he is responding?.
Jungkook was looking so worried...

"I can't understand what's happening with him...but i think he is s-some kind of spell or something cause his body is reacting abnormally but still his breathing is calm. He is in some kind of spell."

Namjoon: Are you sure Jin...what who can do this...what kind of spell ...is he okay....

" I don't know which kinf of spell is this but we have to just wait for bit... only he can tell us after he wake up and else we can do..".

Jungkook was getting impatient..He came in front of Tae. Everyone was looking at him but what he do make everyone speechless.

He cupped his face and attached his lips with him started kissing him deeply . Moving his lips tears left from his eyes. He kissed him passionately in front of everyone. He was about to broke the kiss.

But he become shock when Tae started to move his lips. Jungkook become happy there lips moving in a sync . It was a beautiful moment. slowly they broke the kiss.

And Taehyung opened his eyes. And Jungkook lost on those deep blue oceanic eyes. It was glowing blue..Soon they heared a cough Taehyung look around and saw everyone standing there looking at them.. While Jimin was giving him a teasing smile.

He looked down and covered his red face. He was blushing hard. His cheeks heat up.

Jungkook coo at his baby's flustered face. "Aww.... don't give that teasing smile to my baby". Tae hit his arm snuggle more in his hold.

Everyone chuckled at there cuteness. "Okay...Tae first you freshen up..than we will talk". Hobi said. And everyone left the place.

Jungkook looked at Tae again and hugged him tightly and kissing his whole face lastly at those luscious lips. He cupped his face " Tae are you okay..i was so scared you were not opening your eyes...jin hyung said you were in some kind of spell...what had happened to you...Tell me tae ...".

Now, Tae remember everything what happened...."um-m...kook...that was...i don't know it was spell or something...but it was really different".

Then Taehyung told everything to jungkook..and his eyes widened 👀.

" You....what!!!!!!.....so you are telling me you m-..et...M..~..mo-on g~goddess..
And you are a Supreme Omega.(shocked)....Moon Flower?...i have never heard of that..umm...i think we need to talk to everyone about this.. we get a important information Tae...and that bastard...i will not let him even see you..".

" You are okay right!!...?..."(Concerned)
"Yeah...i'm kook... better than ever before...".(smile).

" That's my baby you are so strong and special....my mate..." He kissed the mate mark a tingling sensation run through him.

" Okay Tae go freshen up we have to talk to everyone..."....

........................................................................

Time skip :

.....
Currently everyone was present there listening to each and everything Taehyung is saying.

When Taehyung get consciousness Yoongi told the Alpha (Jk dad)..He came hurriedly came. So his hyungs and his dad his present here.

Everyone was shocked...They can't digest yesterday day shock and now another one. Taehyung is full of surprises.

Now they are connecting every dots in there mind.. everything is clear now.

WHAT!!!.... SUPREME OMEGA....

Alpha: I knew it ... something is  missing cause you was born in bluemoon ...so you must be special on it's own. We will protect everything you ..moon flower...and our pack .
And This should be a secret...other than us no one should know about anything specially about Moon Flower it can be very dangerous. So no one will talk about this...am i clear.

::: YES ALPHA!!!:::

and Taehyung take care of yourself..my child..you are very precious to us..son...(smile)... Take care of Tae.... Jungkook...
"Yes Dad... I will...". (Smile)

Jungkook hugged Tae... and smiled...
I will protect you from everything who will try hurt my world..... love you Tae 💕.

....
....
......
To be continued......
.....
....
....
Hii Taekookies i hope you like this part... please comment and vote...

💜