5. I'm So Sick of This

Next Morning:

Taehyung pov ~~

I wake up feeling my whole body is numb and in pain...a tear roll down from my cheeks remembering what happened yesterday . I quickly wiped it and take a shower and did my morning routine and went downstairs

I have noticed from a week i have been feeling pain in all over my body..but a different kind of pain.. it's not cause of beating and bullying..
I can't explain it.. it's like my soul is in pain..but.. it's a different kind of strong vibe I can't understand what's going on with my body and my scent is increasing and becoming more strong sweet...i'm feeling like something else is building up inside me~~

i asked V..but he also had no clue...i shrugged off the thought...and went to school...

I entered in the school being terrified by the student glares...and because of the mask i always feel uncomfortable
Cause they think i'm ugly...

I ran to my class and sit on the last bench... after sometime students starting to enter the class...

Soon my biggest nightmare came Jeon Jungkook because of him i'm suffering... because of him they are bullying me...

He entered and glared at me and started coming closer to me ...i was literally shivering because his one action..can do so much to me...and he didn't even know...

He came closer and closer...i started feeling his hot breath on my forehead
He was so close to me..

He tilt his head and sniphed my scent, leaned towards my ears...and whispered...

Jungkook: Hey Baby boy! How have you been...i haven't you in a while your scent is strong and sweet why? You are so addictive please remove the mask of your's...traced his masked face and cupped..and lean to his forehead and give a kiss..

.....
Taehyung pov:

I shivered because of his action every student was glaring at me..in amaze and disgust...i can feel the jealous and anger full glare of aerin...she will not spare me...now...

......

I quickly pushed him slightly...
Why y-you did that please don't do this.. please...stay from me..i can't take it anymore..i said in low tone...

Aerin: ya-ah Jungkookie oppa why? are paying attention to this ugly bitch...he is disgust to our pack ... Betrayer...
Can't see his ugly face.. behind his fucking mask that's why he is wearing it. Smirked..

Other students: yes she is right! He is just a unwanted person in our pack.who would like such a weak and ugly guy...and OMEGA!!

They all were laughing ~~

Tears started forming in my eyes. And i can't hold back....and started crying..

~~Look he is crying now....such a pathetic....aww...cry baby...omega..he can't even protect himself...who would want him. Noone wants you here...~~

I looked up and everyone was laughing at me...and looked up and see jungkook with a blank face staring at me... before he could say anything i said...

*Thanks to remind me...how weak i am ...This is what you want right... that's why you did this isn't it...congrats you make everyone laugh.
What have i done to you... please i can't take it anymore... because of u..
Please Just stay from me..i said with pleading eyes...i have enough humiliated through out my whole life not anymore...i have nothing to do with u.please just mind your own business.i can't...i c-can't ... Please......
I'M SO SICK OF THIS....

I ran from their...i can hear jungkook calling me from behind to stop me..
But i ran as much i can...

This is what I am doing my entire life
Just running away from peoples from problems...I am watching how cruel this world can get on me....