24. Spy?

Next Morning ~

They woke up after peaceful sleep...
They were so tired so yesterday they only sleep get some rest to regain there energy. They are perfectly fine now so. they get ready to go downstairs...cause they are hella hungry rn .

When they went to downstairs everyone already present in the living room.  Hearing the footsteps everyone diverted their gaze on their direction.

They taekook coming towards them happily. Everyone lips curved in a smile.

They greet everyone, and sat down with them. Everybody present there was starring at them intensely.
The surroundings are a little awkward. Jungkook Scratch his nape and laughed awkwardly "what happened why you all are starring at us like that...you all are looking creeping you know....haha...😬" in a little nervous tone.

And Just........

And his hyungs brust out laughing....
They continued and Taekook looking at them dumbfounded.

After a while they stopped and jin said...
" It's nothing much just we didn't saw you in a while from 4 days...just look at yourself...i'm sure you didn't check yourself in the mirror...hahaahaa...."

Yoongi showed them his phone camera both of their neck and hands as much their skin reveal from there clothes covered with purple marks...which was start to fading...

Tae cheeks heat up his face fully red seeing this jungkook smirked...and said in a bold tone...

"So what..... it's normal i was in my rut i got no option you know..."smirked..

Jimin chuckled... and said...

"Yaaa...yaa.. whatever but you know what i thought you will come down while holding Taehyung in your arms.. cause we are listening his moans and screams clearly....from four fucking days we can't able to sleep properly you know...ypu better make your room sound proof ...i  thought you wrecked him completely...he will not able to walk ..but look you both coming like nothing happened. So we were a little shocked looking at you..."

Listening to all these things Tae was so shy his face was red like tomato he hide his face in Jungkook's neck and hud him tightly.

"Yaaa... Teasing my baby....i wrecked him but he is  my mate so he can endure me... plus...he is not a normal Omega... so you know he very strong...In strength he is just like me. If i'm good and healthy so he....😄.... And we take a proper rest so healed..."...He kissed his forehead caressing his back softly.
"My strong taetae..."

That's when Tae stomach growled Now Tae was more embrass.

Everyone chuckled he was looking so cute and ethereal.

And After marking each other Tae beauty enhanced more....

"Okay...ok .. let's go you two must be hungry....and Alpha and Luna must be waiting for us..on dinning table.." Hobi said.

They went in the dinning area and take there seats...

They greeted the alpha...and luna...
Then they started to eat.

Luna (Jungkook step mom) was eyeing Taehyung. Tae was really very hungry when he was about to take the first bite the luna intreupted "You should cover up those marks...what will be the reputation of our family.. if you will walk around with such marks...and you Jungkook you are going to be the Future pack leader...is this your manners. At least myy son has respect for our family reputation. ..

Jungkook never said anything to his so called mother but sometimes things reach their peak. Before he could say anything Tae squeezed his hands to stop him from brusting Taehyung can sense his emotions..So he stopped him from doing anything.

" Stop it... they are still 18..let them have their things...and privacy....let them live there life... And about reputation... it's nothing to do with that... Everyone needs their mate... it's nothing to hide...... JUNGKOOK just ignore these things it's nothing to do with you rn.... And yeah... jungkook will be Future pack leader..but rn i don't want to burden him and snatch his freedom...let him live his age...he will be pack leader after 25... there is still so much time..."...

Taekook and everyone has a pride smile on there face. That's the leader of MOONLIGHT PACK.  He is really open minded...and responsible .

And well where is Seojun i didn't saw him since three days is where he..huh?... Firstly check on him then say anything to Jungkook....

That's when everyone noticed his absence otherwise no one really noticed his presence.

No one has saw him from so many days.

The rooms door brust open Namjoon entered panting heavily. Everyone
Stand up from his seat...

"ALPHA..... Someone stole the map of our pack...and security system important information...."

WHAT!!!!

Eyes widened who can do this...but who ever did that is not good for them.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a frightened eyes..and said.. JUNGHYUN....

"...Ooo shit!!!...who did this go find out..who.. did this... quickly fast as you can and seal the border so no one can left the pack. .. and allow the main security system. .. " Alpha said..

I know it must be Junghyun...He is going to attack soon....He was spying on us...we have to find the spy ...

He is really dangerous for us how could he know everything about us..it must be someone closest. We have to find him as soon as possible.

After a while.....

Everybody sitting there looking stressed from the News... someone invaded there security so easily.HOW??
........

Can you guys guess who is the person who is working under Junghyun..THE SPY. .??

.....

To be continued....

......................................  
Hii Taekookies...
Thanks for 1.01k reads...😭😭. . Thank you so much...i'm so happy...
And i hope you liked the Story.

.... Love you guys....💜💜
Next part will be updated after 24 Aug...cause my exams starting from 19...it will finish on 24... After that i will update it...
..
wish we good luck for my exams...
...
For Now... Take care...
Please vote and comment...💜