26. Deal

The packhouse was utterly silent may be the silence before the strom .

In Moonlight Pack:

Mrs. Jeon the Luna of the pack...pacing back and forth in her room. She was tensed about his son life . She will do anything to make his son live. He can't loose his son so easily. She have to do something. If not Junghyun, the alpha will kill him.

She is very angry specifically on Taehyung. "That bitch!! It's all because of him, at first my son wants to claim him by giving him heat pills. 
....
.....
...
...

Let me remind you if you forget
In ch .14 HEAT...
Remember they were sitting in the cafeteria and Jungkook got a call from his dad they have to go to another pack... Taehyung was waiting for him in the cafeteria when he went to attend the call of Jungkook...in that mean time...

Seojun mix heat pills in his juice...
That's why he got his heat so soon within a week after his mature age. He was alone at home . So, Seojun thought to mark him ...but before he could do something Jimin arrived and his plan got failed...
But after meeting junghyun he left chasing tae cause if tried to do something to him then junghyun can kill him......
..
..       ( Back to Story )
..
It's all because of him ...what should I do now....son why did you do that...
She was deep in his thoughts..

Then, she got a call it was an unknown no. She picked up.

Luna :
Hello!!

Unknown:
You must be worrying about your son right!!!

Luna:
W-who are you a-and how do you know about my son.

Unknown:
Tsk...tsk...tsk...who is me?...haha~haa
Me?...i'm Junghyun...The Alpha Of Dark Moon Pack...

Luna:
Y~you what do you want now... please leave my son i beg you please don't hurt him. I will do anything... please!!!

Junghyun:
(Smirk) It was so easy!!...to talk to you..i didn't have to make any effort you are yourself ready for this? Haha~haaaa...

Luna:
Please.. please i will do anything....

Junghyun:
So, pleading aside.... Let's make a deal.

Luna:
I'm ready!!!

Junghyun:
Great!!!...so you have to -.........................

Luna :
O-Okay i will do this....

Junghyun:
Whatever you have to do this today cause tomorrow night is the ,
Blue Moon Night ...i will attack tommorow. This shouldn't be out.
If get to know, you did something stupid... remember i will kill your son brutally you can't even imagine.

Luna:
No-no...noone will know, i promise...just don't kill my son.

Phone cut.

She took a long breath his eyes fall on the window there a little bottle was kept. He understood and took it and went...in thr kitchen where mqid was making a strawberry smoothie.

Luna : " what are you making here?...

Maid:
It's...for Mr. Tae, Mr. Jungkook told me to make for him ...cause he was feeling restless....

Luna:  yeah...yeah...i don't ask in detail.
Just bring me a glass of water.

Maid: Yes!! Luna...
She went to fridge to take out a bottle.
In that mean time the luna mixed the portion in that smoothie.

You are restless after making my son suffering.... let's see what will happen to you it will only make you numb right but look what i will do now... She took out another portion and mixed in his drink. (Smirk).

Then the maid arrived and give water to Luna she drinked and went away.

After the maid took the drink to Taekook room.

Knock knock!!!!

:: Yes come in!!

....keep it in the table and go..
she bowed and went out of the room.

"Baby.... drink it ...and don't take stress everything will be fine...i'm here for you...he can't do anything. Love u ...
Now drink it.

Tae just quietly drink it....he drank just half but he started to feel something wierd...

" Please kook i don't want to drink anymore i can't i'm not feeling well..."

"Okay!!!"....

...............................................................

After a while they were just cuddling...but after 10 min....

Tae started trembling...." What happened baby are you okay!!!!....
What happened so sudden....".

"Kook i-i don't know....
Aaaaaaaaaa~~~~aahhhhh....
He screamed loudly.....
Kook oooomyyy i can't...my head is feeling like it's gonna burst. My skin is feeling itchy, saying that he started scratching his skin, which was not now turning red, He was feeling so cold, his blood was running so fastly throughout his body, his skin was already red, which soon started turn a slight purple....

"Taeeee just don't close your eyes...i'm calling jin hyung...."

Jin arrived in there room with a worried look and started checking him.

He was checking what happened to him ...but Taehyung closed his eyes...

TAEEEE!!!!!!!...

He finally understand what happened to him. He was sitting there witha shocked face....The room door burst opened and his hyungs entered....

" What happened to him...."

Kook : " Hyung tell me please...what happened to my taetae....".

H-he is given type of portion which will make his body numb....but what worst is....he was given two types of portion one is to make him numb but the other will make his skin red itchy....and he can't even do anything...cause his whole body is numb. ...and that will increase his pain more from inside. And he get unconscious because the pain hit him just so hard it was very powerful high dose medicine... it cannot be found here...it must be from another pack...

Eyes widened listening to him...

Kook hugged Tae unconscious figure letting his tears run through his cheeks... "I will find the cure just keep fighting taetae...i failed again to protect you please forgive me love..."

Jin console him...we will find it don't worry......

Listening to this from outside...
Luna smirked..."This you will got after messing with me....i will do anything for my son..."...

"Hello!!...
The work is done.."

Yeah!!!.... Good..

Now it's time to get ready for the Attack!....haha~haaa....

...
...
...
To be continued........
...
....
....
Please comment and vote 💜