25. Betrayed

Dark Moon Pack :

Junghyun sitting in the hall impatiently waiting for someone.

After a while....
A person entered in the room with a bad... and junghyun smirked. Knowing his work has done.

"So,... finally you completed your work i have given to you for so long.....well
Anyways...where it is give me..."

??: " Here in this bag , there is a map...and some important documents and here it's the pendrive which has every single detailed information of the security system. " He handed everything to him.

Junghyun took those documents give a overlook to it. A evil smile curved his face. ...He started laughing.. ...
" Haaha...~ha~haa....Now everything is in my control... Nobody can stop me...
I will get what I want..."

?? : Yeah...yeah...you can laugh as much as you want but don't forget what i want...you will get what you want...as you are that much obsessed with that Omega...just for him you are doing this much...... ANYWAYS....

I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE I JUST WANT TO BE THE ALPHA OF THE MOONLIGHT PACK...GOT IT... Don't forget me after getting that Taehyung.

Cause you are getting everything just because of me... smirked.

After a bit of silence...

Junghyun:

Hahaha..~~ha~haa...he laughed...
You still didn't get it Do you...
I think you are not clear about my aim.

Well yes it is...i want Taehyung...not just because he is pretty or something but.... I have been knowing from more that you know... since he was a child...

Haahaa..~haa...well it's a long story...you really don't know anything... i 'm the one who killed his father his pack everything just to get him...but what happened they tricked me...They thought they can neglect me like that...No way...if i got eye on something i want it....

Did you forget he is a male Omega blessing of Moon Goddess right...
He is the who can summon the
MOON FLOWER....

He said while getting dangerously close to him. ...He gulped hard because of the scary aura of junghyun. He is getting bad vibes from him... something bad going to happen to him....he is looking like a psycho...

But he get confused...
Moon flower?... what's that thing??...
He never heard of it... something like this exist....

He was drowned in his thoughts he didn't realise how close junghyun is to him.

Sudden he grabbed his neck tightly choaking him...

You piece of shit...who do you think you are to order me around....who can't even save himself how he will become an Alpha of a pack...

You betrayed your own pack.. your own family...how can i make sure you will not betray me...

Well...well...well..you are no use for me... now...i got everything what i want from you...i don't want you anymore...
But you can still...be useful fou me...

Your Mom...is Luna of the pack...right!!
JEON SEOJUN!!!!.......

Let's think about it later... first take some reward from me....
Take him away...and lock up him in a cell. ..

Seojun: No....Nooooo.....you can't do this to me i did everything for you without asking questions.... please you can't...you promised me..you give your words to me....

Haaa...but it's your fault you believed that.... I never forced you to come to me. You are the one...who came to me first..

So it's your fault not mine...Now get your reward...haha~haa....

"You.... bastard!!!!...you did everything on purpose...you-..you betrayed me...you just used me....you are blind to get the powers....i'm warning you will get drown in your own powers....

Don't forget....Mark my words....you are gonna regret everything you did in your life.

Take him away from my sight!!!!!!..

Now, let's make some deal....smirk...
...
.
.
...........................................................

Moonlight Pack :

Namjoon: Alpha!!...Alpha!!!....we find out who stole the things...

Everyone eyes widened...in surprise finally they will get to know who betrayed them....

Alpha: Really!!!!...Tell me...who did this i will not spare his life...

Namjoon: Alpha that...He....is...
He was hesitating...A-alpha...you will not be pleased to hear this but who stole the important documents is
Jeon Seojun!!..

Everyone just stood there silently not moving an inch. Too stunned by the shocking news...

Just then Mrs. Jeon The Luna .....broke the silence...

Nooo...you are lying i can't accept it you are misunderstanding, my son can't do something like that...How dare you to blame my son for your carelessness...Who you are huh?...you little piece of sh-....she got cut off by Jungkook.

LUNA!!!!!!!!....you can't say something like that to an officer don't forget He is commander of our warrior unit. And about your son we will discuss you can't jump into conclusion without listening to him completely!!!!....

Namjoon hyung please continue...

Namjoon: Yeah...we find out cctv footage of that room . He turned off all our cctv cameras but...he didn't know there is hidden camera also.

So we get that from there...if you are not believing me Luna you can see it by yourself.. He handed the phone to them and everyone saw the video.

Now there is a proof he did this....

Alpha was just silent all the time no words are escaping from his mouth.

Cause he was feeling betrayed his own son did this...even he was not his biological son but still he loved him with his heart...He never discriminate between jungkook and him. He always treat them equally...

But look what happened.....He was hurt..too much...

But for now he is a strong Alpha...He kept his fatherly feeling aside..

He didn't just did some small thing but he risked the life of his pack.
He knows how much powerful Junghyun is...he is evil...he uses black magics....

It's not small crime he betrayed his own pack...now he will get punished for his deeds....

I will kill him!!....Luna eyes widened...
Noo....Nooo Alpha please don't do this he is your son ...you can't do that to him...I know he can't do such things please...i know he must be manipulated...or he is being forced for this... please... please....

Are you out of your mind!!!..He is not a kid who will get manipulated or being forced he is an alpha... and you are just thinking about your son....what about my pack....how many childrens...how many people live there our whole pack...Do you understand....how much danger he causes to us... Our whole pack can get destroyed...He is evil he will get what he wants.....you are still thinking about him.  Disgusting....

But now we can't let our guards down he is on a move ...we can't let him Win...WE WILL SAVE OUR PACK... TOGETHER!!...AM I CLEAR!!

...............YES ALPHA!!!..................
...
...
...
..
...
To be continued.......
...
...
.....
Hii Taekookies my exams are finished!!..😄...so i updated...i hope you like this part... please comment and vote...
...
For now...stay tuned... Take care..
Byeeee ....💜