18. Past

Lil recap....

........

After that they took a shower get out of the bathroom. ..Tae treated his wound.

Now...they are cuddling with each other...There was peaceful silence.

Until jungkook broke the silence...
" Tae you wanted to say something important right... about your........

.........

about your past?..". You were saying in afternoon. .."......"yeah.... about that..".

".. Trust me...tell me everything...."

"Okay..".

" So...
.....
....
....

14 years ago.......

On that time, i was only 3 years old, i'm not from this pack..i'm from Blue moon pack.

Jungkook was hella shocked..."rr-eally...but that pack...".

Yeah...kook...The pack which vanished like it never existed in the first place. And My father which everybody knows calling him Betrayer...he isn't my actual father.

Whattt....!!!!!! He is not your father..now..he is sure Taehyung is going to give him a minor heart attack from every word....how come he has so many secrets....how much pain did he beared..... S-so...it means..you were bearing the pain the hatered.. because of your father ...he isn't even your real dad.

"Yeah.. looking down...

My father is not a normal person he was the Alpha of the Bluemoon pack. Jungkook, now don't want to interfere in his story..he was listening to him carefully each and every single word.

My mom is the luna...i was there only son. Me and my mini family were very happy. But the problem was ...me. i'm an Omega. As an male omega..i was rare..but for my pack... it was a blessing for my pack. As they says if the pack has a male omega...Moon goddess blessings will be with them.

But our happiness doesn't last long...You know Dark moom pack ...We were never good in terms...Tgey were our enemies from the very start...When i was born...my family said...The moon was glowing in blue. It was a full blue moon...That night was very rare...it comes after thousand of years...

Alpha of the Dark moon pack junghyun..his eyes were on me..he wants me but i didn't know for which purpose. But his intentions were evil.

They attacked our pack that night.. everyone was sleeping.. They killed everyone...my whole pack . But somehow my father saved me and my mother...we ran away from there...but when i turned around he killed my father brutally with his own hands..

His eyes become teary remembering the day... jungkook hugged him from side.

H-he killed my father..i can't be able to save him.

After that we come in this pack... Moonlight pack.

Then...the person who everybody knows as my dad...he was an officer...We want to meet the alpha of this pack..means your grandfather. ..

But that person never let us...he promised he will let us visit the alpha..but he always denied.. making excuses. He let us stay in his house.

At first he treat us well....but then he started abusing us..He started beating me and my mom....h-he even forced on mom and married...But our situation getting worse day by day..He just give us one time meal. He locked us in our room.

Then after a year we heared from the door that he wants to sell me to junghyun. I don't know where he gets to know about us. But he made a deal that..he will sell me to junghyun. And in return he wants be the alpha of this pack.

That's when that incident happened when junghyun attack this pack. But when he said about omega but your grandfather didn't anything about me. So he dinied about omega in our pack.
They fought he somehow managed him accept that there is no omega. So,he stopped a big danger from us.

But the alpha find out the culprit..they killed that person..but we get the punishment.

We endured so painand hatered but my mom always saved me make me strong. I love her so much .but....

then after four years my mom died.

When i was 8 years old...She left in this world lonely. She took a promise to never harm yourself. Be strong....

That's why I'm still alive otherwise i would have died...on the same day she died.

I love you mom...so much.💔....he started crying.

Jungkook hugged him tightly he also started crying with him.

His mate endured so much pain that he can even imagine. He is so strong.

He cares Taehyung back was crying so badly.

He said sweet words to calm his mate.

"You are so strong baby... don't cry.. please...i love you baby..."

After sometime he stopped crying..
He broke the hug and looked at his mate. His eyes were puffy and swollen.

He wiped his tears. Kissed his cheeks and then softly peck his lips.

They looked at each other for sometimes again lean towards each other until there lips collided with each other.

They kissed each other lovingly lips were moving ina a sync. After sometime they broke the kiss.

He cupped his face.." Don't worry now you are with me right, now nothing will happen to you... about the junghyun i will not spare him...he will pay for his deeds...Now i understand why again he try to attack our pack...

Thank you Tae... for trusting me ..you told me everything thank you so much. I love you...". He kissed his cheeks then his lips.

After that...they lay on the bed cuddled with each other...and drifted to sleep.
...
...
...

And here in the living room....

Yoongi: Alpha...we find out who is behind the rogues attack... it's the dark moon pack. 

Hobi: i knew it only some rogues can't be powerful... someone is supporting them... what's the problem why after 13 years again....We have to found out the reason. At any cost.

Alpha: You did good job...now find the reason behind it...what they want from us.

Hobi, Yoongi: Yes Alpha!..We will found out...soon as possible...

Alpha:...hmm...but for now... it's already late do go to sleep for now...We have a lot of work tommorow.

They nodded and smiled at the alpha and went from there.

Alpha always treat them as there own son not as an officer...

So they went to there respective rooms.....

...
...
...
...
...
To be continued....
...
...
...
...
...
Hii Taekookies ☺️....i hope you are doing well. please vote and comment...and also thanks for 450+ reads...
Love you guys....
...
Byee..
Take care...
...
💜