29. Blue Moon

Whatever I will see....with he landed a punch on Jungkook stomach. He fell on the ground, his body was already bleeding from different cuts on his body.

Don't worry Jungkook we will see who's gonna survive.

He chant something and a mysterious knife appeared he grab it.

You know what this is not an ordinary knife i made it specially for you, i know you are strong, so I thought to make something special for you to kill you

Hhaaa...haa.....

He grab the knife stabbed in Jungkook chest. Jungkook screamed in pain.
Blood oozing out from it.

Junghyun started laughing,

Now Jungkook rest in peace....

Jungkook breathing started to fed up...
The knife was still buried inside his chest , the whole body is burning he tried to remove it but he can't.

Everyone there was already too injured they can't even stand.

Some tried to help but because of Junghyun black magic they can't.
They all are tied with a mysterious rope around them yoongi and Namjoon was trying break the rope but they can't. It was burning there skin.

Jungkook again screamed in pain.
Aaaaaa~aahh..... His painful scream echoed in the area.

........................................................................

Taehyung opened his eyes high awake....
Jimin , Jin, hobi look at him.

The first word come out from his mouth is JUNGKOOK!!!!

He got up from his bed and ran away from there without listening to any of the words jimin was saying.

Now what he cares is just the well being of his mate.

He ran and just to his mate until he reach the place.

A voice echoed the whole ground everyone eyes diverted towards the voice.

And there standed Kim Taehyung with a worry expression on his face.
Everyone just stood there looking at the eternal Beauty.

He ran towards the centre of the ground where Jungkook was lying.

He came towards him hurriedly and fell on his knees taking Jungkook head in his lap started caressing his cheeks.

Jungkook....kook.... please don't close your eyes... please I'm here see... please Jungkook.... He started crying... looking at his mate state.

He grab the knife removed it fully ....just then some burning sensation decrease from his body.

He kissed the mate mark,

Kook...ko~ok....I'm sorry it's all because of me... please Jungkook.... sorry ..just don't close your eyes, I will heal you!!.

T~tae~tae...you wo~ke up.i'm gl-lad you are he~althy now....