Grown 5

Pinpin Pov

"Hear wah me a seh nuh yute, a suh it affi go. Me nah kill him. Remember seh we go set things a England last month inuh." Trigga says sitting down on his chair.

The three of us are discussing the outcome of our little plan to get rid of Culu and the government in one go.

"Him go end up get years dawg fi wah him nuh know boh." Quick says shaking his head.

"Yow Quick it all ina the Bible. For Darius so loved Futile that he left his only fuckry son that he may perish on our behalf." I say taking a pull from my spliff.

We all laugh and smoke just waiting for the right time to set the plan in motion. Zahria is going to get her heart broken by this but such is life.

Trigga Pov

I feel my phone vibrating and I answer it hearing Clive on the other end.

"Everything is in motion boss. Them just arrest him and we collect the weapon them." He says.

"Make sure him nuh get no good lawyer and make sure the two witnesses we pay deliver on the stand." I say looking at Quick.

"Done boss, u not even have to worry. Kilt set up fi him side and Baka set fi him in motion nonetheless. Sit back now boss and relax." He says disconnecting the call.

I watch as Quick is shaking his head while taking a drink. He does not agree with my plan to let Adrian aka Culu take the fall for us. It's either that or I kill him, he has not done anything to me yet so why kill him.

I hear talking outside my office door and I walk to the door pulling it and seeing Britney and Zahria in a heated argument. Britney is crying while talking and Zahria push her to the side as she rushes to the bathroom.

"Bomboclaat Trigga you just prison you grandchild father." Pinpin says laughing and patting my back.

I walk up to Britney as she falls to the floor in tears.

"B a wah gwaan? Doh tell me seh Zahria a breed inuh else that fuck cyah stay yah." I practically shout to her.

"Daddy I'm sorry it was just twice, I didn't know I'll be pregnant." Zahria says hugging me.

"Zahria if you know what is good for you, you run. The boy you a breed fah a you father enemy son suh right now you a carry enemy seed." Pinpin says laughing.

"You go get an abortion before we leave the country, you too young fi be a mother and you nah carry no pickney fi dah family deh." I shout at Zahria.

Two months later

Adrian get thirty years with possibility of parole after serving twenty years. The sweetest news I have heard in a while, the mayor died of a heart attack courtesy of Pinpin. Everyone that helped me to set him up to take the fall is now dead. I can't leave a trail behind me because I plan to start up back my activities.

Greatest thing is that Zahria got rid of that pregnancy. I refuse to be the grandfather for any child that's related to Darius or Tina.

Busshead and Skull is in Italy doing some work for me while Britney, Zahria and the kids are in Canada. Britney claims Zahria is upset that I told them to get an abortion and she needs time away from me. As long as she is not pregnant I'm cool with whatever.

"Yow Trigga play nuh, u nuh see say a your play." Quick says slapping his Domino on the table.

"You see why me nuh like play french with unuh batty man" Pinpin says walking off to the house.

I laugh getting up and walking in the house behind him.

"Pinpin weh u seh? Club later?" I ask him.

"Then nuh muss me Don. One Futile man." He says bumping our fist.

Britney Pov

"Mommy a suh me go stay hidden right through out the pregnancy?" Zahria ask as she walks to the room and sits on the bed.

"Yes because if your father ever know seh we did not do the abortion and your having Adrian's baby, Darius grandchild. Zahria both of us will die." I say to her as I switch the light off in the room.

"Gwaan Mrs Lewis aka the Don Secret Wife." She says laughing.

A nasty Pinpin tell her that inuh.

"How funny you just became The Jamaican Don daughter secret pregnancy." She hiss her teeth and I laugh to myself.

How will I break this news to Kahlil?

How will he take it?

Should I tell Adrian he has a child on the way?

I'm not going to Jamaica until she has given birth and is safe with the baby just incase. I dial Quicks number.

"Britney Me cyah talk Trigga deh yah and remember we nuh want him know boh the baby." He says disconnecting the call.

Thank god for quick if a Pinpin Kahlil hear long time.