19. Time Traveling

Trigga Pov

I'm waiting patiently for Britney to return home but it's been like four hours and I'm getting really angry.

Who sent Britney to Heaven Dale? As soon as all this is over I'm sending her to stay with the kids.

What if Quick didn't see her car and they killed her?

Pinpin walks into my office smiling and holding a phone in his hand.

"Boss guess what I found out." He says waiving the phone in the air.

"April gi u two jacket?" I laugh sitting upright.

"You a wicked inuh yute, nosah the number weh Tina give you a text someone in this house and that person is....."

Pow pow pow pow pow pow

I grab my gun and so does Pinpin and we run downstairs looking around until we are face to face with Kayla's body on the floor of the kitchen bleeding out.

"Kahlil! Pinpin! What happened to Kayla?" I turn around seeing Britney standing behind us with tears running down her cheeks.

Britney Pov

I rush over to Kayla seeing her gasping for air and I can't believe it. She has multiple gunshot wounds over her top half.

"Bri, Bri, I'm sorry." It's muffled but I hear it and feel her body relax in my arms as I let out a loud scream.

My little sister is gone just like that. Why did Kahlil and Pinpin do this to my blood, my only family.

"B me go cut inuh caz police go forward and you know them out for me." Kahlil says but I'm too emotional to respond.

I feel his arms around me and I push him off still holding Kayla in my arms.

"Kahlil we affi cut dawg" I hear pinpin saying to Kahlil.

"Gwaan me a stay with me wife, if a dirt a dirt." He says standing over me.

"Nah cut leave you either."

It feels so unreal. Life is so funny, I have killed so many people over the years but never in a million years would I think I'll feel this way. My own husband killing my sister.

One week later

"I still don't know when is the court date for both of them" I say to the group that consists of April, Stacey and Quick as I sit down.

"Who ever it is that is after Kahlil is still out there and this idiot here allowed him to get arrested." April says standing and walking out.

Quick is keeping a straight face when I look over at him and my heart sinks a little. These are people I eat and sleep in the same house with for years. How can they not understand that Kahlil has hurt me so bad with his choice of killing Kayla.

"I have supported Kahlil through everything and I never once questioned him but this one is unforgivable. I have a good lawyer on the case so he'll be fine." I say not looking at anyone in particular.

"Really Britney? A that you make you mouth say? Trigga never diss you yet so y u feel him kill you sister?" Quick says looking at me.

"I SAW HIM AND PINPIN STANDING OVER KAYLA WITH THEIR FUCKING GUNS. KAHLIL HAS KILLED BEFORE AND WE ALL KNOW HE HAS NO HEART." I'm fed up at this point with them.

"Then if him never have no fucking heart how him married you? How when you mother did go kill you rass him take plane and go fi you. You a pussyhole and member me tell you seh you go regret this decision. Me brother nuh put nobody above you and you come choose your sister over him."

Quick gets up and walks out the house and I can't bare this anymore, everyone is taking his side and thinks I'm being unreasonable and cruel when he is the one that is awful.

He has a temper and once he gets upset that's it, he will do anything. I love him but I cannot get over this. Your husband killing your younger sister because he thinks she is setting him up. Nope I can't be around this.

Kahlil tried to kill his sister just two months ago. I stood and watched Kahlil kill Johncrow's pregnant girlfriend. He did all of that when he was angry so what makes now different?

I just landed in Japan, I'm here with the kids. The negative vibes at the house is getting to me. I got a lawyer for Kahlil and Pinpin since they were not given bail, they will be going to court in a week. I'm thinking of taking the kids and going to another country and just live my life without this mess.

One month later

Kahlil Pov

"So you both are free to go." The judge says.

I look over at Pinpin as both of us hug and laugh. This has been a long six weeks. They had Pinpin and I separated because they were afraid to keep us in one lock up.

I walk inside my house in Beverly hills in Kingston. Quickfoot and I are the only ones who know this property. I'm going back to how it was before.

I look down seeing my phone ringing and I answer placing it on speaker.

"Yeah Pinpin."

"Boss you nuh know seh a Kayla the number did a text when we ina the house. Me a try access back me things them but the police them fuck it up when them did get the search warrant." Pinpin says hissing his teeth.

"Know she a did wicked longtime."

I disconnect the call and walk upstairs to finally get a proper shower and freshen up myself. Might go to the club tonight.

I listen as my son's phone ring just before it would cut off he answers.

"Daddy"

"Wah gwaan now Busshead?"

"Miss you, Zahria want to say hi and mommy."

"Zahria baby daddy loves you and you to Busshead. I'll call you later." I say disconnecting the call.

Britney Pov

Before I could take the phone to talk to Kahlil he disconnects the call. He has an attitude when he is in the wrong.

I look at my phone seeing the lawyer assistant calling and I roll my eyes before answering.

"Yes"

"They were both tested and it came back that there was no gun powder residue on their hands and the guns were not fired. The ultimate conclusion is that they are infact not guilty of Kayla's murder."

"Wait they had no gun powder on there hands?" I ask as my heart rate begins to speed up. That means Kahlil did not kill Kayla. Thank god.

"That's correct"

I grab my phone calling Kahlil and it goes to voicemail so I text Pinpin.

Bestie please tell Kahlil
to answer my calls. I'm
sorry I thought it was both
of you.

Bestie👯👫
Breeze me bomboclaat
phone. Matter a fact
your blocked.

Me really mess up and I don't know how to fix it. Who do I call? What do I say?

Anonymous Pov

I shot and killed Kayla because she was about to expose me and I don't want that as yet. I didn't plan for Britney to suspect Trigga and Pinpin as the murders but this is even better.

She had moved from Jamaica and it seems as if Kahlil is back to his old ways. He is out in the club scene.