12. Done

Quick foot Pov

"Let's talk about this Damian we share four kids together."

I look at Stacey and laugh just thinking how she is using the kids to play with me.

"Stacey we done, me and you nuh have no form of relationship except for you being the mother of my kids and I wish that wasn't so." I say looking at her.

"Damian please, it was once and it never mean anything to me."

"Hear wah me a seh, another man fuck you Stacey and me never yet fuck pon you. Me tired a you yute suh just low me out."

"I won't sign the divorce papers."

"Simple thing that man as me land a Jamaican me mail it to you and you better sign it." I say grabbing her neck and squeezing it as I watch her squirm.

Nah take her life inuh.

I release her and walk out the room going to the kitchen. Trigga left yesterday without Britney so I'm leaving today with Pinpin and Britney.

"Suh Stacey did feel seh u n r did go good? She fool eeh man" Pinpin says laughing and eating his cereal.

"Doh call me fucking name ina you mouth Troy." Stacey says looking at us in the room.

"A wah do fucky ducky. Aye gyal you see if u a never me brother baby mother me murder you long time yere that." Pinpin says walking up to her as I step in the middle.

As much as I would have allowed him to hurt her she is still the mother of my four beautiful kids. So for that reason I'll respect her a bit.

We just landed in Jamaica and in a car heading to the house. Britney has not said a word since we left Florida. I look down seeing Trigga calling.

"Yeah Trigga." I answer.

"Gwaan run off dung suh, me a forward Tomorrow morning." He says then disconnects the call.

"Trigga nuh deh Jamaica." I say looking at Britney in particular as she looks through the window outside.

I don't know what happened between them but they need to sit down and fix whatever it is before things go sour. I know for a fact Kahlil won't be a divorce man but rather a Widow after he kills her.

I'm in charge until tomorrow and with that being said I'm heading to the warehouse as soon as I drop off Britney.

It's been two hours since we got to the house and I'm about to leave out to do some work. I have some guns to send to Baka, Clive fi go test the coke and now Trigga nuh deh yah me affi keep the meeting today.

"Yow Pinpin roll with me go country nuh?" I say looking at him.

"No dawg Trigga send me pon my own mission. Link up a d warehouse in a few" he says bumping our fist as he walks over to his car.

Him nuh wah come a the meeting inuh, a me dawg that still.

I drive off heading to Montego Bay.

Britney Pov

I'm in the house by myself and it's a strange feeling, after being in a house full of people for over seven years. I grab my bag with the intention of going upstairs but I stop in my tracks when I hear the front door pulling.

"Kayla weh u get key from? Why you leave and nuh tell nobody?" I ask walking up to her.

"Me just did want a break and then by time me come back me hear seh you gone. Suh me go over one a me friends." She says walking to the kitchen.

I roll my eyes taking up my car key and grabbing my phone.

Why did I agree to help this girl? I don't know how to raise a teenager. She has changed so much from the little innocent Kayla to this person I don't even recognise.

Bestie, where is Kahlil?

Bestie👯👫
Call Dora and
Ask the map🗞️

I'm going to shoot
You again. This time
You might end up 🪦

Bestie👯👫
Many, many men wish
Death up on me.

I read the message and smile. Pinpin is a nuisance to society but I love him. I'll never hear from him where Kahlil is so it's best I just don't respond.

I walk in the office seeing Dorian and Lucas Chatting away and I walk pass both greeting them as I enter my office.

Just as I am about to pull up my laptop for the day Lucas rush in the room closing the door.

"Britney, your client and the Don for Trelawny at it. I heard that the Don got release and he is on a mission to kill anybody from Mobay." Lucas says looking at me.

"I don't live in Mobay Lucas so don't worry about me."

"I cyah wait until them kill off each other or the government intervene and either kill them or something."

I roll my eyes and log in on my work laptop and ignore him while he talks. I look up to see that he has left the office.

Kahlil is not in Jamaica so where is he and what is he doing? Two days now I have not heard from him and he knows I hate when he gets like this. I take up my phone texting him.

🥰Hubby❤️
Babe are you okay?
Can you call me please.

I look on the screen hoping he responds but unfortunately he does not. I hiss my teeth throwing my phone on the floor.

"What's wrong?"

I look up seeing Dorian closing my office door and coming to stand Infront me and pulling me up to stand Infront of him.

"Britney your too pretty to be stressed, let's go get lunch so you can free your mind." He says smiling at me.

Maybe I do need a bit of fresh air.

I have a great idea, Kahlil is jealous so I'll use Dorian to get him upset to show up. Then again he might kill both of us on the spot.

If I use a guy to
get Kahlil to respond
to me, you think he'll
kill me?

Bestie👯👫
To how Trigga wicked
him will kill himself
and sorry after.
So ofcourse him go
Kill you.

Laughing I press the power button on my phone and get up to join Dorian. Kahlil might kill us both but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Anonymous Pov

He is in a white oxio license plate x4p33