20. I'm sorry Kahlil

Britney Pov

I'm back in Jamaica to try and save my marriage that I have single handedly ruined. Kahlil refuses to take my calls and I don't know where he lives. Stacey doesn't know because she is the one that told me that everyone is living separately since Kahlil has been released.

I feel a sharp pain in my abdomen, I have been feeling really sick since of late and I have been feeling a bit of pain. I did do a pregnancy test and it came back negative. I'm assuming that I'm feeling like this because of all the stress.

I exit the car looking at Kahlil's warehouse here in Mobay and all I can remember is the first time I came here. I was so scared and shy.

His office door is open so I walk in seeing him sitting at his table with a female sitting beside him looking at something he is showing her.

I clear my throat and she looks up and shortly after so does Kahlil.

"Who is she and what is she doing here Kahlil?" I ask looking her up and down.

He does not respond but continues to do what he was doing previously.

"Kahlil I need to speak to you please."

He still does not respond.

"Good body Tina forward nuh" I turn around seeing Pinpin and April smiling at Tina as she gets up to walk over to them, they hug and walk out together. Pinpin didn't even acknowledge me.

"Britney, whatever money you want please take it and go, as for the kids I won't keep them from you. Live your life baby girl. This relationship is over." Kahlil word cuts me like a knife as I stand in his office looking at him.

This is the same man that went down on his knees and proposed to me, the man that protected me at all cost and he's telling me that we are over, no I won't take it.

"Kahlil don't say that."

"Britney, you don't trust me, you believe I'm heartless. You think I'm the worst thing on this planet. You are right, but for you to think I would ever hurt you physically or emotionally and then to accuse me of killing your sister. That's the last straw that broke the camel's back." He says trying to walk past me but I grab his hand.

"Please Kahlil I'm sorry, I saw you standing over her with your gun and I just assumed. Please don't break what we have." I beg while on my knees.

"You broke what we had the day you accused me of murdering your sister. The day you left Jamaica while I was behind bars. That's the day you gave up on us" He push my hands off him as he walks out the office.

"KAHLIL BABY PLEASE, KAHLIL." I cry after him as he does not stop or turn around.

I'm on the floor crying my eyes out because this man is my world and it seems like my world is coming to an end. He is the only man I have ever known.

I get up running outside seeing him talking to Pinpin and I run dropping myself on the ground at his feet.

"Baby please don't do this please, I'll do anything to make us good again. Your my world Kahlil and if you leave me I'll go crazy." I cry holding him.

"You a pussy Britney, your sister a plot against you and all a we and set up Quick fi dead yute and when Trigga need you the most you cut leave the man." Pinpin says looking at me.

"Wait Kayla is the one that placed the tracker in the house and had a hand in what happened to Quick?" I ask looking up at Kahlil.

"Britney gwaan back to the kids because as it is you don't exist to me." He says pushing me off and going in his car driving off.

I feel like I'm about to pass out.

Trigga Pov

"Dawg turn back Britney faint and we a carry her go Hospiten." Pinpin says on the line.

"Me have things fi do so gwaan deal with that, must her pressure high." I say disconnecting the call.

Britney hurt me yute and me nuh know how me go get over it.

Flash back

"Babes you good? You a eat. Miss you inuh man even though a just two days." I say to Britney hearing her breathing on the opposite side of the phone.

"Kahlil why did you kill Kayla?"

I remove the phone from my ears looking at the screen then putting it back at my ears.

"Your silence is the answer, I'm not representing you anymore. Don't call me or speak to me, I need a break from you."

She disconnect the call before I can speak. I look at the screen and dial her number again and she rejects the call.

It's been two weeks since I'm trying to get in contact with Britney but she is not taking my calls. Quick says she is in Japan with the kids.

Flash back over

Britney made her choice and she is going to live with it.

When it comes to Darius brother he is still a mystery. Dorian is an FBI agent that's after him and decided to track his last movement which is coming to Jamaica and ofcourse the last person Darius brother tracked was Britney.

I had Quickfoot and Kilt meet up with Dorian and that's how we found out he is not who we initially thought.

Darius brother is smart and has people working for him. He is in Jamaica and that's a fact. I met up with Tina to lower him but that is not working so far.

I found out Tina traveled to Jamaica the same day I saw her in the hospital.  I got some information where she was staying. Not going to lie I was tempted to get heads from her.

Britney and I have been having a few problems not going to deny it. This one is the worse because I believe in loyalty and trust, obviously Britney lost her trust for me and is no longer loyal.