3. My man My man

Trigga Pov

I smell food and open my eyes seeing the sun shining in and I ease out of the sheet and sit up in bed then realising Britney is not in bed. I walk to the bathroom brushing my teeth and taking a shower. I walk back in the room grabbing a underpants and and putting on a burberry shorts a black shirt with my black Clarks and my Rolex watch.

I walk out the room and head downstairs seeing Britney at the kitchen counter laughing with Anthony my new security and I walk up to them.

"Babes me a head out for a bit I have an appointment I can't cancel. Anthony you stay with her and not even fly fi pitch Pon her." He nods and I attempt to walk out.

Before I could reach outside I feel Britney's hand around me as she is hugging me from behind. I spin around lifting her up in my arms as she wraps her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck and starts pecking my lips.

"Babe if you start me up now you go eventually cry cree." I say laughing as she tries to give me a hickey.

"But I don't want you to go baby."

"I'll be back, just half an hour I promise." I kiss her and put her down slapping her ass then squeezing it.

"I love you." She says at the door as I enter my car.

"I love you forever."

I arrive at the warehouse and walk in my office seeing Pinpin, Quick foot, kilt and Clive waiting.

"Sorry I'm late but a far me a forward from. Suh wah gwaan now?"

Pinpin laughs "boss you a par with Britney too long, d man sound official you fuck."

"You think me dunce like you Pinpin?" I ask looking at him as kilt starts laughing. "Anyhow back to business"

"Suh a portion a sav a get out a my control caz them a seh no bread nah reach them n them hungry." Kilt says looking at me.

"Them supposed to wait, the Don have things a deal with inuh." Clive responds.

"Plus when a did you alone them did hungry like dog suh dem fi wait." Pinpin inputs.

There is still tention between Pinpin and Kilt after all these years.

I keep them apart for the most part but they always seem to bump heads still.

"Me go forward a west with you Thursday inuh Kilt caz a boh four months now me nuh mek a step deh." I say going on my laptop.

"Quick, we have a shipment a come in Tuesday and you in control a that. Pinpin me wah you hack the MP devices. Clive you a go a Switzerland tonight and Kilt you go meet with the police boy in the next two hour. Every man understand wah gwaan?" I say not looking up.

Copy

Crystal clear

Yeah boss

Yeah Don

"Good. Next thing, some man run in pon a family over Norwood and me need unuh fi page the yute weh go in on them. Execution style." I say standing. "Update me as the day goes on."

Everyone leaves except for Quick. I sit down looking at him as he has his head bent low.

"Wah gwaan Quick? Everything govern?"

"Yeah man just did wah know if everything good with you and Britney."

"Yeah"

"Ah, when you a forward back a d yard?"

"Tonight."

I watch as he nods leaving out the office.

For a couple of days I have noticed some changes in him but I haven't had the time to sit and ask him what's up but I need to, sometime this week.

I grab my phone seeing I received a message from Britney and I open it seeing she is naked on my phone screen.

Fuck.

I grab my car key and hop in doing 250 to head back to the guest house. I pull up at the house seeing a all black Porsche in the driveway.

A who Britney have a the place. Smaddy dead right now.

I open the front door and run up the stairs to the bedroom seeing Britney in bed with a Versace robe on.

"Who the fuck ina the place weh drive the Porsche?" I practically yell at her.

"It belongs to the man I love" she says smiling.

"Britney, me nah play round with you. Who fah car that?"

"Babe I bought it for you since that's the only type of car you don't own." She says walking up to me and kissing me. "Come I want to pamper you to show you my love."

I look to my right seeing different ladies walking in with fruit salads and wine and all sort of things. I look on the bed seeing bags from Tommy Hilfiger, Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana.
I see a few Clarks and Kickers with polo slides and a blue and white Jordans.

"Come babe." I watch as Britney walk to the bathroom and enter in the jacuzzi. I hurriedly take off my clothes and climb in behind her wrapping my hands around her breasts.

She gets up and turns around sitting in my lap while her hands rub my head and she starts kissing my ears and then my neck and my chest then I feel her tongue swirl around my nipple and my dick instantly stood at attention as a low moan escape my mouth.

I feel her sliding down my dick as I grab her by her throat and she smiles displaying he pink tongue while bouncing on my dick and the water in the jacuzzi bubbling while splashing out on the floor to how hard my baby is riding me.

"Fuck Britney, me affi go buy you a yacht." I hiss, my toes curling as she bounce once more this time clutching my dick as she cums.

"Yes baby mhm I love your dick baby, don't stop fucking me" she moans in my ear.

Then with all a this unuh nuh expect me fi cum quick? Unuh alright me a release it, nah mek it fly up ina me head and kill me.

"What's all these gifts for?" I ask Britney as I grab the Gucci bag.

We have been chilling inside for quite some time now. I told her we will be leaving shortly so she insisted I open my gifts.

"I'm spoiling my husband. Think a you one have money" she says laughing.

"No but me meech out inuh B, think me thing lilly."

"Nope your quite big." She says smiling.

I grab her by her throat and kiss her as she laughs. "You think you easy babes bare fuckry you gwaan with."

"Freeze nobody move"

I turn around seeing guns pointing in me and my wife's face.

Me a mark all a them face cause if me nuh dead tonight all a them a dead by daylight.