Grown 1

Busshead Pov

I push the door open peeping through and feel a slap across my face. I jump as my mom grabs my shirt pulling me inside the house.

"Wah me did tell you about bringing these girls to my house Kahjeel?" She says looking me in the eyes.

"Mommy me sorry me nah do it again." I say trying to sound sincere.

"You go do it again cause you a your father pickney. Where is Kahlil by the way?"

I think long and hard before answering because me and daddy and Zahria just duppy some boy from Kingston but me cyah tell mommy that else a trouble in yah tonight.

"Him and uncle Pinpin suppose to gone a one a him club them."

"You lie like Pinpin." She says walking upstairs and I sigh to myself.

I hear my phone ringing and I look at it to see Skull calling. Skull a me favourite cousin and me right hand.

"Yow Skull, y pre."

"You know seh me a hear a road seh Zahria a fuck a yute and me wah know a who. You a forward?" He says while I hear him moving around.

"Wait dawg you mean my sister a fuck a yute? weh him forward from?"

"Kingston"

"Rass me a forward, bullet to him head although we nuh know a who yet. Me and Zahria and pops a hear bout a yute name Culu weh a run town hot and we just give him place a bad page but the boy tek weh himself."

Before I can say anything more I see my father walking in with Zahria behind him. "Soon link you back Skull" I say disconnecting the call.

I'm nineteen and Zahria just turned Sixteen two months ago. We have a younger Brother that's twelve and a younger sister that's six. Them rude bad. Zahria and I lived overseas with our fathers Aunt and our cousin's from we were around six until we were twelve. We moved back to live with our parents after she died from a heart attack.

My dad is the Don for St James still but I'll be taking over shortly. Zahria wants to be the Don but like uncle Pinpin says a me a the first Child and first son, Zahria must cool herself.

Skull good with Tech and him a marksman. Dominique can shoot from a mile me a tell you plus she bad pon tech too. The four of us link right through. We close bad and if you diss one you diss all.

Mommy, pops, uncle Quick and uncle Pinpin roll the same way to. Them nuh move without the other. Uncle Pinpin and Aunty April a go through a rough divorce right now and skull mad fi move out. Skull say everyday them war then lock up ina them room.

From we young them call it special prayer.

Uncle Quick have him longtime woman name Diandra but nobody nuh like her. A mommy hate her the most then uncle Pinpin. Aunty Stacey and Dominique nuh talk from we young. Dominique seh aunty Stacey a wicked and aunty Stacey wanted Dominique to go legit.

"A wah u a day dream boh? Nuh like u a get pussy fi a think pon it" uncle Pinpin says walking in.

"You nuh have a yard man, u over yah more than all me." Trigga says drinking from his cup.

"Is like u oil a clog up your mind. Move you lilly buddy ugly self and gweh." Pinpin says blowing smoke through his nose

Pinpin was here that's why mommy say me lie. Oh shit.

"Your side gyal me ave a gi mi heads lastnight though." Trigga respond bumping fist with Pinpin and laughing.

"Yow Busshead, a you and Skull me go send go a wah meeting tomorrow doh fuck it up." Trigga says walking in the kitchen while Zahria follows behind him.

"Me wah do it daddy. Why me cyah go? Me a leave out yah and me nuh care." She says.

"Sidung boh u wah go a meeting, me never hear of a Dontress only Don." Pinpin says laughing.

Before she can continue pops look at her and she knows to be quite.

"If you think you bad leave the house tomorrow nuh and see wah reach you." Trigga says as she sits down.

"Pinpin a wah u tell mommy seh?" I ask him.

"Seh unuh gone a wah business meeting."

"N she ask me fi Pops and me seh unuh gone a club." I respond.

"You fucking idiot you. Zahria a you a the Dontress right now" he says lifting her hand above her head.

We all sit and laugh a few more hours until I decided it was time for me to go on the road with Skull. Me go link me woman and then touch the club scene.

Somebody POV

"Zahria just calm nuh babes, I said I'm in a meeting with some board members."

"Fine but try know seh u nah get no front, bye." She says hanging up the phone.

I tilt my head back as I release in a girl's mouth. I have her on her knees giving my a blow job.

"Boss wah gwaan yah now?" My right hand Snapper says walking in.

"Them go get everything weh a come to them all because a them daughter weh a let me close to them."

I smile pushing the girl off me and pulling up my pants. Time to go meet the in-laws.