5. Not Welcome

Pinpin Pov

I hear a knock at the front door and I grab the tablet to see who is outside at 5:30 in the morning. I look seeing a little girl at the door.

"Then pinpin you hear the knock and nuh open the door?" Britney ask walking past me to open the door.

"Kayla?"

"Hey sis."

I walk to the front door seeing a ugly looking teenage girl standing at the door with a torn bag and looks so unkept.

"Then Britney a Kayla your little sister this?" I ask her looking from her to the girl.

"Yeah, Kayla what are you doing here? I sent you some money last week is it finish as yet?"

"Wah u just seh out a you mouth Britney?" I turn around seeing Trigga and I step back.

Nuh want a blood catch me new Gucci sneakers.

I watch as Trigga stands between Britney and her sister looking at both with blood in his eyes. After Britney gave birth to Busshead she got in contact with her sister which Trigga shut down immediately or well so he thinks.

"Trigga is like you nah hear good me Don, your wife ask her younger sister the same one you tell her fi nuh chat to, if she run out a money."

"Pinpin"

"Yeah boss"

Trigga Pov

"Britney me nah go talk again, wah u just seh out a you bomboclaat mouth?"

"Kah, kah, Kahlil I'm sorry." She says.

"You nuh sorry yet. You pickney, how long Britney a correspond with you?"

"Around five years now cause I'm sixteen. Me runway from me aunty house cause them a beat me." Kayla says holding her head down.

"Dem nah beat you rass good caz a doh see a mark pon you" pinpin says walking up the stairs.

I walk out the house leaving Britney because I have never put my hands on her before and I don't plan to start. I look down at my phone seeing it ring. I answer knowing it's Baka. He is the Don for St Elizabeth, he is under my my organisation.

Unknown number
"Dawg the shipment nuh deh a wharf."

"Check me at my address." I say then disconnecting the call.

For the past year I have been noticing some strange noises on my calls and text messages so it has been my point of duty not to entertain certain things on my phone. I grab my phone calling Quick.

"Meet me in my office in about two hours."

I drive out heading to my office to meet with a guy that wants to buy some guns. Pinpin ran a background check and he seems good enough.

I don't normally sell guns to just anyone but the background check came back decent so money affi mek.

I walk to my office pulling out my weed bag and sorting out a few to wrap up and take on the road with me. A knock comes out from the other side of the door as Clive walks in with the guy. He is still standing when I glance up.

"Take a seat, how much you have?"

"500,000" he says looking around.

Quick burst into the room and walks over to my desk with his Glock in his hand. Pinpin is walking in smiling from ear to ear.

The boy yah mental inuh.

"Wah gwaan Quick?" I ask looking from him to Pinpin.

"A him a fuck Stacey." Quick says not taking his eyes off the guy.

I look up at Pinpin.

"Boss me only in here cause me wah see when Quick kill him." Pinpin says.

"No Quick if Stacey a fuck him and you have proof a she fi kill him. Go fi her Pinpin." I say looking at the guy and laughing.

After what felt like two hours pinpin walks into the torture room with Stacey behind him. As soon as she walks in I signal to Pinpin to close the door and turn on the lights revealing the guy. I watch as Stacey's face expression moves from shock to scared.

"Why you scared Stacey? You get catch man suh hear wah go gwaan a you go kill him. If you reject it me personally go buss you throat and send your headless body to kilt fi diss me brother." I say moving towards her and putting the gun in her hand.

"Please Damian I'm sorry, it was once and it never happened again babe." She says crying while holding the gun.

"My girl do the thing cause me nuh have all day." I snap at her while sitting on a chair in the corner.

I watch as she walks up to him as he mumbles trying to speak but the duck tape is holding back the sound. She pulls the trigger and the gun sticks. She cries out as the gun falls to the floor and pee running down her legs.

"Fi a gyal weh coward like you, you sure did brave enough fi diss me brother. Pick up me bloodclaat gun give me you wicked fucka." I say taking my gun from her and walking out not before instructing Clive to kill the guy and getting in contact with kilt.

I pull up to the location of the new place I just purchased. I decided that I need my space from everyone. It's a four bedroom house with a great view. I took this house because it's near my business place and my new sales manager for my new club Luna lives about half an hour away and recommended it.

I pull out my phone calling Britney as I walk through the house once more before the interior decorators arrive and decorate the place to both myself and Britney's liking.

"Hey" she answers with a low voice.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you ......."

"When me come home we talk but I have a surprise for you. I'll see you at home in a few." I disconnect the call and head out the house and into my car.

Kayla was living with her aunt all along, why she just show up now claiming to be abused? Just like Pinpin mention she nuh have a cut or anything on her but time will tell.