24. Dirt

Trigga Pov

"Pinpin stay round a d back, Quick stay a the side."

Copy

Yeah man

We knew who to look for so it was pretty simple to locate him. I run half of Jamaica I can locate anybody and Lucas knew that so that's why he decided to push war hidden me hidden. Guess what him nuh hidden no more.

I walk to the front door knocking and the door opens revealing Tina.

"Surprise" I say pushing her inside and shutting the door.

"Trigga it is not what it seems. Him call me seh Britney stab him a him neck so me a try help him."

I smile while I call Trigga and Pinpin to come inside. I watch as they approach us.

"Me rass Tina you live in with you bro in law thought." Pinpin says laughing.

I walk to the back room seeing Lucas trembling and I call Pinpin to come take a look.

"She nuh sew up you neck good me G that's why you a tremble. Me go affi cut this open and dress it properly." Pinpin says standing over Lucas.

I watch as he takes the knife and cuts open the wound and goes for something in the kitchen then pours it in the wound and Lucas screams out.

"Take it rass as a man, a antibacterial salt. It good fi clean up wound." Pinpin says laughing.

We both laugh as we watch Lucas in pain and horror as he twitches and cries. I pull the duck tape from my waist and put it over his mouth to muffle the noise.

"Go for the acid Pinpin."

Pinpin walks out the room and returns with the acid. I pull the cover and pour a little over his foot and watch as he squirms and the skin burning off. I throw some on his chest and he practically gets up off the bed.

"This a miracle to rass. Acid mek u can move again" Pinpin says laughing.

I pour a bit more this time over the left side of his face and I can see his skin separating and peeling off. I pour the remainder on him as he squirms then all movement stops and throw some gas on the bed and lighting it and walk through the house gassing it.

Quick, Pinpin, Tina and I are outside as the house goes up in flames.

"Walk inside" I say as everyone turns to me and I keep looking at the house.

"Tina me seh fi walk go inside a the house, If me ever talk again." She drops to her knees crying and I push her off of me and pull out my gun.

"Me seh fi walk." I watch as she gets up wipes her eyes and then smiles.

"I'll get my revenge." She says then walks into the burning house.

I hear her screams and cries as she burns and I don't move just to make sure she doesn't try to run out.

I'm at the hospital waiting for Britney to wake up while Quick is hunting for Tina's son. It's been four hours and Quick cannot find him. I should have killed them the same day I saw them so that's my fault.

"Babes, you kill him?" I look up at Britney and kiss her as she smiles.

"Ofcourse me kill him." I say smiling.

"Good. Hope you torture him cause him drop me hot." She says smiling.

We both look to the door as Pinpin walks in with flowers.

"These are for you." He says going to hug Britney.

Is like me nah see good or hear good. Pinpin bring flowers for Britney and is being nice.