8. Respect

Britney Pov

"Keep your body still else me go tie you up"

"Babe please just the tip" I beg as Kahlil gets off the bed.

"Relax yourself man."

I watch as he takes some ice cube from inside a cup and place it between his lips and climb back on the bed.

"Close your eyes"

I close my eyes and feel him next to my chest as I squirm beneath him when the ice touch my chest and send shivers down my spine. He moves the ice cube to my over stimulated nipple and circles it around it then sucking my nipple.

"Ahh Kahlil" I moan as the sensation and lack of friction between my legs frustrates me.

I can feel his smile as he continues to torture me with his foreplay.

"Open your eyes babe and spread your legs."

I open my eyes with such quickness and my legs open without hesitation. I watch as he pulls his pants and slowly pulls out his erection. I look at it with the tip glistening and I know he is enjoyed the torture he is giving me.

I bite my lip and arch my back as I feel him position himself at my entrance. "yes baby" I mumble as I bite the back of my hand.

"Fuck Babes you pussy go mad me one day" Kahlil says going in and out of me at a slow but deep strokes pace.

He has both of my legs resting on his right shoulder so my legs are closed as he makes slow strokes kissing my legs.

"Mhm yes baby, it's all yours take it." I mumble as I feel him speeding up and then he moves in a circular motion then speeding up again.

I feel my release building and he continues with his movements as I tremble while releasing.

"Turn over babes." He says slapping my ass as I move.

"Babe I want to ride you. Can I ?"

"Anything for you Britney."

I climb on top of him and position myself on his dick, sliding down and looking at Kahlil as he twitches. I stop just a few inches down and place each of my hands on each knee as I bounce on his dick.

"Bomboclaat Babes, go all the way down" Kahlil moans as I continue to ride him fast and he sits up immediately and grabs my throat and pushes me further down on his dick.

"Fuck babes" I hiss as I try to adjust to his length.

"Go give you some fuck" that's all he says before he starts pounding me from below. I try to ease up but he holds me firm around me neck and just keeps going in and out without mercy.

I flip off and try getting off the bed but I end up on my stomach and he position himself at my entrance and start pounding me. I cum all over him as he pounds me through it until I feel him come to a halt.

"Just cum ina you babes." He whispers at my ear then easing out slapping my ass and squeezing it.

"Don't pull out babe" I murmur.

I feel horny all over again and I flip over climbing on top of him and instantly his dick is hard again.

"Like you want a next boy." He says flipping us over so he is on top.

Trigga Pov

I'm watching the game with Pinpin since I sent Quick on the road to get some food about half an hour ago.

"Dawg the boy Christie nah gwaan good man a some fuckry ball game him deh pon."

Before I can respond Britney is limping down the stairs and walks past us cutting her eyes at me and I burst out laughing.

"Love you babes." I yell after her as she throws up her middle finger going into the kitchen.

"Two a unuh can take time inuh caz Christians live in yah" Pinpin says answering his phone.

I don't know why him feel like him have to comment on everything him hear or see.

I hear the girls in the kitchen talking and laughing, well when I say girls I mean April, Britney and Kayla.

Speak of the devil and she walks out the kitchen Britney ofcourse behind her.

"Bestie try nuh mek Callaloo cook round deh inuh else me nah nyam it." Pinpin says to Britney.

"Who name Callaloo Pinpin?" I ask him.

"Dah animal, place or thing deh" he says motioning to Kayla and I burst out laughing.

"You have anything a live for Pinpin?" Britney ask him glaring at me.

"But all you rude inuh, ofcourse me two full suit weh April fools give me" he says laughing.

"Suh Bro you really ago sidung yah suh n mek Pinpin call me fool?" April walks in asking me.

"Then him never tell a lie cause you is a fucking fool fi mek the likes a Pinpin fuck you." I stand looking at them then walk out of the room.

After April came home for the holidays about six years ago or so she met Pinpin and I told her to stay away from him. One evening I came home to see Britney and Pinpin in a heated argument saying Pinpin dumped April.

I was more so shocked that they were together in the first place much less broken up. Not even a month later April finds herself pregnant and that's how it has been ever since.

In this very moment Pinpin is in a relationship with a girl at my club. They even took pictures together I can't confirm or deny but rumours are circulating that he has another girl pregnant.

I'm not going to stop Pinpin from living his life. He is a grown man and I can't force him to do anything, besides I warned April against entertaining Pinpin. Anything he dishes she has to take in full. The only thing I won't tolerate is if he puts his hands on her and if I'm in a good mood I'll probably allow him to slap her up.

Then again I'm hardly in a good mood so yeah he will never try that.

I walk to the balcony seeing Quick foot driving in and I take out my phone from my pocket and dial his number.

"Forward out pon the Balcony."

After a few minutes I hear the door open and Quick takes a seat beside me handing me a lighter and a spliff.

"Suh wats up now?" Quick ask lighting his spliff.

"The one Johncrow him send man to me yesterday a ask if me know who kill him brother."

"A we kill him suh wah go happen? If Johncrow wah we flatten Trelawny him mek a fucking step."

"This a d Quick me know. Johncrow cyah pitch man else me clip him wings." I say as Quick and I laugh.

I look up seeing Kayla walking away from the balcony.

"A wah happen" I ask as she smiles and shakes her head.