9. Baby

Trigga Pov

I look down at my phone seeing Britney's message.

❤️Wifey❤️
I'm home naked in bed.
Why don't you come home?

I put my phone in my pocket and rush out the office heading home.

I pull the front door and head to our bedroom door seeing Britney in bed with rose petals all over her body.

She looks up seeing me and climbs off the bed walking seductively over to me and slides her hands down my body and stops at my pants front. She pulls out my dick and kneels Infront of me as she takes it in her mouth as I wrap her hair around my hand guiding her head up and down. I'm about to cum in my wife's mouth.

"Bomboclaat Trigga you too old fi a day dream boh fuck"

I hear Pinpin voice and I jump. Looking around seeing my dick is hard and I'm in my office at the warehouse.

"Yow Pinpin me soon forward." I say to him running out to my car. I head to Britney's office. I park the car and look at the time, what normally takes two hours I made it in one hour and twenty minutes. I head inside the building

They know me here as her client so I'll just go in and do a quick one in the bathroom and head back to Mobay.

"Hey Kahlil" a female greets me at the door.

"Come here, have you seen Britney?"

"I think she is in her office with Dorian. But if you need anything at all feel free to ask." She says sticking out her tongue.

"First off buy a tongue scraper off Amazon and secondly if me wife ever catch you she fuck you up." I say walking off to Britney's office.

I push the door open to see her and two guys in her office, the one I told him I will be his killer and a new one. He looks familiar but I don't know where I have seen him before.

"Hey Kahlil, did you call me?" Britney says standing then taking up her phone looking through it.

"Me affi call you before me show up a your office? A play you a play with me Britney."

"Gentlemen can you please excuse me I need to speak to Mr Lewis."

"Are you sure? I can stay" the one that looks familiar says standing and looking at my wife.

"If dah pussyhole yah nuh come out yah ina the next two second." I say pulling my gun from my waist.

I watch as Britney pushes him out and close the door and pulling down the blinds.

I pull her over to me pressing my lips on hers and deepening the kiss. I rest the gun on her desk as I lift up her skirt and spin her around so she is bending over her desk as I pull down her panty and enter her.

Britney Pov

I watch as Kahlil leaves the office and smile to myself. I put back my documents that we knocked off and as soon as I place the last file back in its original state the office phone rings.

"Mrs Lewis speaking."

"Hey Britney, it's Stacey can we meet up right now I really need a friend.

"Okay meet me at the restaurant we used to hang out." I disconnect the call and head out of the office.

I made sure I held my head high with all the stares and glares I got. They all want my husband and yet still he only has eyes for me.

I walk into the restaurant and walk over to Stacey who is staring into space.

"Why you called me here?" I ask getting straight to the point. Stacey has been distant for quite a while ever since I spoke to her about a guy I saw her hanging around and texting.

"I cheated on Damian and he found out."

I look at her and all I feel for her is pitty because Quick loves this girl so I don't know what caused her to cheat on him. I have never seen him with another woman.

"What happened? How did he find out? Who else knows? Who is the guy?" I ask signalling the waiter over and placing my order.

"Everyone except you and April, to how Pinpin mouth potty probably April knows." She says rolling her eyes

"For a girl that's in trouble you sure renk."

"I slept with the guy you warned me about, Damian found out then somehow Trigga found out and then he called me to the warehouse and threatened to kill me if I didn't kill the guy."

I burst out laughing at her. It's the fact that my husband is hilarious and wicked at the same time but that's my man and I'm sticking beside him.

"Girl your in some deep shit but thank god you told me. Wait when did this happen?"

"Around five days ago or four."

I jump from the seat, if this is what I'm thinking then Kahlil did kill the Don from Trelawny brother and this idiot sitting Infront of me is the reason.

I run from the restaurant running to my car and speed off heading to Montego Bay.

I pull up to the warehouse and I notice alot of cars I have not seen here before and alot of strange men.

I walk inside and I see two men and two females standing at the office door and I walk between them trying to turn the lock.

"You nuh have manners? Nobody cyah go in the Don a have a meeting."

I smile and take out my phone calling Kahlil and putting it on speaker. He answers on the first ring.

"Yes babes."

"I'm outside your office and these people are stopping me from entering." I say looking at them and smiling.

"B gwaan home me soon forward and then we can talk."

"Really Kahlil, I want to talk to you now." I say a little louder and he disconnects the call.

The door opens and I see Kahlil walking out and as he gets closer to me he grabs my throat squeezing it a little.

"Britney me never try hurt you yet doh fuck with me. Me seh gwaan home and when me come we discuss whatever it is." I nod my head and he release me and walks back into the office slamming the door.

I watch as the two girls are smiling and before they could say anything Kahlil opens the door and shoots both girls in their legs.

"Next time me woman come yah open the door."

Watch bipolar in 3D

He turns to the two guys and whispers something to them then close the door.

I drive all the way back to the house and as soon as I get in the house my phone starts to ring. I looke at it seeing my daughter's number. I hit the answer key.

"Hey hun, how are you?" I hear her on the other end crying.

"What's wrong Zahria? Is everything okay?" I ask her as panic wash over me.

"Mommy Kahjeel got hurt we are at the hospitel." My daughter finally responds.

"I'm on my way baby." I grab my key and drive to the airport booking a flight.