4. New Enemies

Quickfoot Pov

I look at at the time seeing 11:45pm and Trigga is not back as yet. I feel like something is up.

I walk out my room and walk up to Pinpin room knocking on the door.

"Wah gwaan Quick? Me nah buy no fuck from you tonight" he says laughing.

"Trigga seh him did a forward tonight but me nuh see him mek nuh step yah n none a them phone nah ring."

"Chro bomboclaat, yow rise up two weapon caz a pon the road we a go right now." Pinpin says walking out the room completely.

I walk to Trigga's office and use my finger print to open the built in gun room. I grab two M16 rifles and head out. We walk to the underground garage and drive out the white mark X.

"You track Britney phone?" I ask pinpin as the gate to the house open up." Before we could drive out I see a all black Porsche driving in and Trigga and Britney walk out and to our car.

"A weh unuh a go?" Britney ask looking at us.

"Supermarket" pinpin says looking at me.

"Unuh go put dung the rass gun them. The two a unuh a some crazy mother fuckers. A the police station unuh did a plan fi shoot up?" Trigga says laughing and heading inside the house.

Britney Pov

Flashback

Freeze nobody move.

I look at the men standing Infront of us as one walks up to Kahlil and pulls out a handcuff.

"I'll like to see you handcuff my client without reading him his rights or advising him of why he is being arrested."

"Miss he is under arrest and so will you if you do not cooperate." The police guy says looking at me.

"I'm attorney at law Britney Lewis. This is my client and your superior will be hit with so many lawsuit you will be out of a job before you go to bed tonight." I say grabbing my phone and calling the commissioner of police and putting it on speaker.

"John, this is getting out of hand. I'm standing here with my client Kahlil Lewis and some nincompoop of a police officer is attempting to arrest Kahlil without reading him his miranda rights nor identifying themselves."

"Am I on speaker?"

"Yes John."

"Please leave this property at once. Report to your respectable stations and I will get back to you.

I disconnect the call as they walk out of our room and house. I look at Kahlil who has vengeance in his eyes.

"B let's go home and rest a bit." I say to him rubbing his hand.

Present time

I walk in the house and head upstairs to our room. I sit on the bed and open my chats and respond to a few until I hear a knock and look up seeing April and Stacey walking in.

"Hey loves." I say hugging both.

"You just a glow suh" Stacey says laughing.

"But wait April you really fly down" I say to her.

"Yes cause Pinpin like the girl cause it's not the first time them take a picture." April says sitting on my bed.

Anonymous Pov

I watch from the balcony as Britney sits with her friends in her room chatting and I smile to myself. In just a few more months I'll have my revenge and finally kill Trigga.

Britney ripped my family apart with her selfish ways so now I get to rip hers away bit by bit.

Trigga Pov

"Wah you get from the MP phone pinpin?"

"Him put a tracker on you and it shows it started working yesterday. I decoded a few messages and basically he plans to set you up."

"Quick foot a me and you a roll. Pinpin gwaan hack in a every man phone u zeet." I head upstairs to go change and get ready for my mission.

Quick is driving and I'm in the passenger seat as multiple people crowd the MP. Quick is driving at a moderate speed as the car comes to a stop I walk out of the car with my Beretta in my waist and walk up to the MP shooting him right between his eyes. I walk off leaving everyone scattering for cover and Quick speed off as soon as I close the door.

"Why you never use a mask?" Quick ask driving in our underground parking.

"Want them see seh a me go for him myself. Me want you link me up later but fi now me go whole some sleep." I say walking out and going in the elevator to the main living room.

I open my room door seeing Britney asleep and I walk past her and head in the shower.

"Your home late."

I turn around seeing her at the door with her arms folded while looking at me.

"Yeah had a few business meetings that ran overboard." I say turning off the water and wrapping a towel getting out the shower.

"I see and does that meeting include you not capable of answering your phone now?"

Come to think of it I didn't have my phone. The last time I saw it was in the police station.

Shit.

I walk to the closet grabbing a underpants and climbing under the covers and heading to bed.

"So your literally avoiding my questions now. Okay."

I hear the room door slam and I turn not seeing her in the room and I'm too tired to entertain Britney right now. I need a way to get back that phone but more than likely it is now submitted in evidence.

I grab my family phone calling Pinpin. He answers on the third ring.

"Wipe everything from my new phone. Clean."

"I got you." He says as we disconnect.