Chap_7. Humiliation

Arnav’s P.O.V.

After spending some time with my friends, I entered the library. Taking some books, I took a seat.

After some time Khushi got there. Giving me back my books, she thanked me.

Hearing her and thinking like, “She really finished her notes within a day.”, I appreciated her in my mind.

I have already decided not to go on with that dare. I still thought of sharing it to her but right then her phone started buzzing.

Looking at the phone screen for once, she left from there uttering, “Arnav, there is a note for you in that book.” pointing at a book.

Being confused, I opened the book and found a heart shaped small yellow paper. Something was written on that with green pen.

Of all the colours, I hated these two. Being somewhat annoyed, I focused on the writing.

“Arnav, I have fallen for you. Will you date me?”

Khushi

As soon as the writing came to my sight, I scoffed in anger. She was no different. My mood was already sour. Not being able to concentrate, I left the library.

And there she was. Standing beside the library. Maybe waiting for my answer to her so called proposal.

It wasn’t happening for the first time to me. But I thought her to be different. Not just I thought rather I wanted her to be different but I was wrong.

This made me got pissed off more. Getting near her, I got uttering only to get her blurted out at me like I was the one who was behind her.

Then she left and I kept standing there being utterly shocked.

What was that!

Then my eyes fell on the students around me with different types of expressions on their faces. My friends were also there.

Some girls held smirks on their faces.
It didn’t take much of time for me to get what they were thinking of me.

That triggered my anger.

I turned to the way of Khushi as she went away and my mind just uttered one word.

Humiliation.

She dared to humiliate me even when she herself wrote that filthy note. She tarnished my lifelong image and hurt my ego.

I turned to my hand and got even more pissed off when I saw that damn yellow paper was still in my hand.

I hold that in a tight grip and then throwing that in the grass there, I forwarded towards my car.

One thing started going on in my mind.

She has to pay.
Khushi has to pay.......

Khushi’s P.O.V.

Entering my place, I saw Aunt Jiana in the living room. She was talking to someone on phone.

Leaving the college incidents locked in my mind, I smiled a little and uttered, "I am home." when I found her turning to me.

Cutting off the line, she got near me and uttered, “Welcome home, honey. How’s college?”

I uttered with the same smiling face, “It was good.”

She got uttering then, “Go, freshen up. I have made cupcakes for you. I am bringing it to your room.”

Nodding at her, I forwarded towards my room. Surprisingly Akash was in his room.

I saw him writing something. Remembering last night, I didn’t bother to go to him.