Chapter: 22

Tawan suggested to go to their room. Boun agreed and followed him to the room. Boun laid down the kids and patted them but nothing worked. He checked their diaper's and that too wasn't it. Tawan said to him that they might be hungry and asked him to remove his shirt. Boun agreed and told him to get out of the room.

"Eh? Why should I go out? I'm your husband. And what if someone comes in. And you're new to this"

" okay okay stay then"

Boun removed his coat and unbuttoned his shirt to feed them. Tawan put a pillow on his lap and laid the kids on it. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door. Tawan covered Boun with a blanket and opened the door to see Faih and Jom standing outside with a tray of food for both of them.

"Who is it, P'?"

" Faih and Jom"

" Jae, have you eaten yet- let me in dude"

Tawan blocked the door and refused to let them in. He told them that Boun was feeding the kids. Faih and Jom looked at him confused him confused

" And? He's just feeding them. What's the problem with that?"

" He's... breastfeeding them"

" Hah?!? What do you mean by that?"

" He can now?"

" Mn"

" It's fine let them in"

" But-"

Faih pushed him off and went in. Boun gave a nervous smile to Jom. Jom looked at Boun and said

" I never thought I would see my best friend breastfeed kids"

"Oh, So you thought that you would see me giving birth to them?"

He said with a very sarcastic tone. Jom smiled at him and put down the tray of food. He picked up the bowl of food to feed him but Tawan snatched it away and sat next to Boun. He picked up the spoon and fed the food to him. Jom looked rather annoyed but he was glad Boun was happy.

Jom and Faih teased them by acting like them. Faih jokingly said

" Feeding him so lovey dovey. Baby feed me too."

He snuggled up to Jom, Jom shoved him away quickly.

" Shut up"

" Preparing him for the night?"

Faih said teasingly. Tawan smacked him on the head and shut him up.

Tawan had left to talk to his dad who called him out. When he got back, he saw all three of his babies sleeping together. Tawan put the kids in their cradles and positioned Boun comfortably. Boun woke up and asked while rubbing his eyes

" Oh you're here?"

" Yes love. Go back to sleep, you look tired"

" But it's only 6pm."

" Then sleep till 8 and I'll wake you up, okay?"

Boun nodded and pulled him into bed. Boun snuggled into Tawan's arms and slept for an hour.

After an hour they both woke up and went outside to see that everyone had left and only his parents, Faih, Jom, and Cherry were there. Cherry told that she had to go back as she had work the next day. They sent her off.

They were talking after having dinner. Faih whispered into Tawan's ear

" Have you marked jae yet?"

Tawan pushed him off annoyed and mouthed 'no'. Faih smiled at him and said