Chapter: 16

After coming back to the room, Boun asked what time and how long it all took. Tawan replied smiling

" It's 9:45 pm now, you were under surgery for 9 hours and unconscious for 2 days"

"That long?"

" Yeah because the babies were premature"

" By the way what about they're feeding? Am I supposed to do that?"

Tawan giggled and said,

" Not yet, someone else is doing it"

" What do you mean by not yet?"

" Maybe you will, we don't know"

" What?"

" Should we try?"

" What-, wait"

Tawan slid his hand under Boun's shirt reaching for his chest. Boun quickly pulled his hand off. Tawan giggled after seeing his ears flushed bright pink. Just as he leaned in to kiss him, Tawan's mom entered

" Where's my gran- oh my god you just had two trying to make up a third one?"

" Mae~ he's bullying me"

Boun whined to her, pouting his lips.

" How dare you bully my child, I'll whoop your ass"

" Hey, Am I your son or is he? that's unfair"

"Obviously it's Boun"

His mom giggled and hugged Boun. Tawan scoffed at her, Not able to clap back on both of them as one was his mother and the other, his wife She found out that the kids were getting fed. Tawan enquired about his dad and his mom replied that he was busy somewhere. Later somebody came in with Boun's food. Tawan scooped up some congee and blew it cool. He then pointed it to Boun but Boun whined how boring the congee looked.

" Eat it Boun"

" No~~ I don't this, it's bland"

" Dear you have to eat it, I'll cook you something better after you recover"

Said Tawan's mom, trying to get him to eat

" No mae~"

Boun whined pouting to Tawan. Tawan shook his head and said

" You'll be more annoying to feed than our kids"

" Mae he called me annoying"

" Tawan, give, I'll give him here eat this for now"

She whispered in his ear " I'll sneak you some tom yum that I made" Boun smiled and ate the congee. Tawan whined

"Hey, what did you tell him? Tell me too, I'm his husband I should know"

" No it's a secret between me and my son in law, you're out"

" And also you're not my husband yet"

" Hey you just gave birth to my kids"

"I'm their mother but not your husband, you're still my boyfriend"

" Hey that's unfair"

Boun and his mom stuck out their tongue at Tawan and teased him. Tawan was annoyed but he was glad Boun was fine as long as happy. After his mom left Tawan tucked Boun in and dimmed the lights, Boun held back Tawan's hand. Tawan turned around to see Boun extending his arms asking for a hug. Tawan smiled and hugged him tight, Boun softly said, "sleep with me".The bed was small but Boun still insisted on it. Tawan nodded to his request and got in bed with him, Boun snuggled into Boun's arms. Tawan held him as he had his whole world in his arms.

The next morning, Tawan woke up to see the angel sleeping on him. He gently caressed Boun's face and moved his hair out of his face which made Boun wake up.

" Good morning, my baby mama"

He blushed and buried his face in Tawan's body and softly said

" Good morning"

" Hungry?"

" No, I want to shower"

" Okay come on, slowly"

He gently lifted him and helped him to the bathroom. He sat him down and offered to bathe him. Boun refused but Tawan said

" No I'll help, if you're shy, don't be I've seen everything already many times, and you just had my kids I have all rights to help"

Boun's ears got red. He agreed to let him help him. Tawan told him to raise his hand to take off his shirt. Boun did as told and Tawan took off his clothes. Boun looked at the stitches and marks on his stomach from the surgery. Boun looked at Tawan and asked

"Am I ugly now?"

Tawan held his face and said

"No my love, you're beautiful. This is nothing. You're the most beautiful and strongest person I know"

" But this will leave a scar and I'll be ugly"

" I know it will but this scar is the result of your strength. You got it after delivering two healthy babies. You gave birth to our babies. And even this is beautiful to me, believe me Boun you're beautiful just the way you are. I will always love you no matter what even if you're old and wrinkly at 60 years, I'll still find you beautiful"

" I love you too"

A tear rolled off of his cheek, Tawan pulled him into a warm hug which immediately comforted Boun. Tawan kissed his cheek. He checked the temperature of the water and gently washed him, he lathered the shampoo in his hand and massaged it into Boun's hair. After showering he dressed him up and dried his hair softly. His silky black hair fluttered in between Tawan's fingers. After Tawan was done he looked at Boun, drowsy.

"Sleepy?"

Boun nodded like a puppy, smiling with his eyes closed. Tawan then leaned in and held Boun's chubby cheeks

" I love you Boun"

" Me too"

He gently kissed his lips. Boun wrapped his hands around Tawan's neck and kissed him back.