Chapter 33: Kyle's Human Home

A/N: This is the Final Chapter of this series. I'm finally glad to finish this series and how the first part of Kyle's Yo-Kai Adventure. And there is a relation of why Secrets of the Demons 2 is focused on the Shadowside World.

After the battle against Pentous and saving Helluva, Summer and her friends thought they would never see Kyle and the Demons again, until they saw a familier face that was actually an friend.

Summer: Kyle?

She then got up and walked up to him, surprised to see it was actually him.

Kyle: Surprised guys?

They couldn't believe it was Kyle as he joined them.

Touma: Ok, I know Demons are unique in a twisted way, but how can you be back?

Ayame: He did say we'll meet each other again. But How are you back?

Kyle: Well, after I went back to Helluva to check everyone was safe, there was this gateway that sent and brought us back to this world. Maybe somekind of after effect, however, some Demons said they took a HUGE liking to this world, they decided to come back via said gateway.

They all thought that could be an option.

Akinori: So we'll be busy, since we how have the function to see Demons, but...

They then looked at Kyle.

Kyle: Yeah, I thought that more Demons you don't know could be a problem, and I would like to know about Yo-Kai in your time, so due to that, I'm staying in this world.

They were surprised to hear what he said about staying.

Kyle: And also... How could I leave this world where I met great friends who helped me on this journey?

They still couldn't believe he was actually staying in their world, but also Summer was surprised too.

*Insert Intro*

A Demon in Disguise

The next day, Summer and her family were looking around some Stores for some festival wear for the Firework festival. They looked around some Yukata's for Summer as Tate didn't want to wear one.

Summer: I like the crimson one, but I also like the pink one.

Katie: Don't worry honey, just look at them again and bring your favourite one to me.

Once Katie left her alone, Summer was still picking out a Yukata, until she saw Kyle leaving a Real state agency, which she thought he was looking for a house. She also saw he was being followed by Inkurella.

Summer: Guess he's looking for somewhere to live?

She then chose the Pink Yukata and headed out of the store, as she went over to Kyle.

Summer: Hey Kyle and Inkurella.

Inkurella: Hey!

Kyle: Alright Summer. Like your Yukata.

Summer then saw the Yukata she took from the store, forgetting to give it to her mother.

Summer: Yeah, just getting something for the Festival this weekend. Anyway, looking at some houses?

Kyle: More Like Home! I didn't think it would be possible, but I'm owning my own home here. 

Kyle did show her his Future Home.