Chapter 31: The Enemies Plan

A/N: I might call this the second to last Chapter until the Epilogue for this series. Reasons due to ideas being Short. Even if this was in a long pause from doing other series, I'm glad to be close to finishing.

After the attack from Succuaura, many of the Demons were then scared to be back out the Human world and decided to head back to Helluva for safety, which they should of done a while ago.

Also after that and Succuaura being stopped by Kyle and the others, Sir Pentous was inside his secret lab, hitting his head on his desk repeatedly in frustration. Many of the Egg Bois watched him do that, entertaining them.

Sir Pentous: How? How does that Blackevoir always win? How are Humans foiling my plans? How is the Core of the Darkest Day stopped? How to everything?!

The Egg Bois wanted to answer him, but didn't what to answer first. Once his hiss fit was over with, he then slithered around the room and brought out a small canister of Dynamax factors from the return of the Darkest Day.

Sir Pentous: No matter. Because I have enough of this stuff to power this thing up! Once it's fully charged, not only Helluva, but both the Yo-Kai and Human worlds will be bowing down to my excellent brilliants!

Egg Boi: Yeah, but what if that Blackevoir and Humans beat you?

The Egg Boi was then crushed by Pentous' tail, as the others just backed away from the Eggy Yoke.

Sir Pentous: If they did, then they'll be in for a surprise of they're lives!

He then cackled to himself, as the Egg Bois joined in nervously.

*Insert Intro*

Clues and Justice

After the attack of Succuaura was over, many Demons returned back to Helluva for safety. As of that, there wasn't much else to do in the Human world. He stayed around, just in case there was one. However, nothing came up.

Kyle: Man, didn't think how... quiet the Human world could be without even a single Demon to save!

Inkurella was with him, just like always. She was sitting on a bench where he always sat on just to think. It was also the same one where him and Summer both talked.

Inkurella: Well, since that recent attack, everyones back home! What else is there for you to do?

Kyle: For your information, pipsqueak, I'm only here to see if any Demon is around.

Inkurella just laughed as she got off the Bench.

Inkurella: Well, since we don't have anything else to do, why not do things Humans think are for fun? Why not try the Arcade, watch a Movie or hanging out with your Human friends?

Once she said something about human friends, Kyle then looked down.

Kyle: Well, that's the thing... That's something I should tell everyone once this is all over! That rift is still around and it's not looking like it's closing anytime soon.

Inkurella: Oh yeah. The Radio stations started putting in songs about rifts. They're even barricades going around the Rift.

Kyle remembered hearing about that. The Yo-Kai world thought it would be smart if Demons would stay away from it for the time being, just until he could solve the Mystery and save his world.

Kyle: Well, since we're not even close to finding what Pentous' Plans are, we might need to talk to the others again, and maybe some other Demon help too. Even if they're not helpful, they still want our home safe and sound. Well, as safe as it'll get!