Amber Finch Bio

Amber Finch is one of the Main Characters in this series. She is the guide for Demons and a Watcher.

Appearance

She looks like a young Goth/Emo girl. She has black hair in two buns on top of pigtails. She has light blue eyes. She wears a black shirt with one piece of a broken heart, black shorts, black and very, very dark grey stockings and black shoes. She also carries her Yo-Kai Watch on the side of her shorts.

 She also carries her Yo-Kai Watch on the side of her shorts

Personality

She has shown emotionless and shallow. She has a love for anything gothy and grim, until she found out about Yo-Kai and Demons(Demons being her favourite). She has a liking for Kyle and his Demon friends(On the inside, that is).

Medallium Entry

A Goth Girl that has a liking for Gothy stuff. She doesn't show any emotions like a certant Yo-Kai.

Item

Yo-Kai Watch Goth

Her Yo-Kai watch looks like Katie's first Watch, but with some Colour alterations, Suiting her tastes.

World of Hell App(On Phone)

The World of Hell is an AR App where people can find, catch and research Demons. The App is like a Pokedex on Rotom Phones from Pokemon, meaning the App can tell them what Demon they found.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo-Kai on Hand

Toiletta

Toiletta is Amber's first Yo-Kai. They both met in the bathroom on the third floor then she was in night school. after that, They became good friends.

She is part of the Onnen Tribe.

Medallium Entry

Toiletta really wants to make new friends, But she's too shy to leave the bathroom.

Status

Attack: Slap

Technique: Drain

Inspirit: Elementry Curse(Opoonents gets cursed by a 3rd Grader! SPR Decrease's)

Soultimate Move: Curse You! (A wave that drains opponents HP)

Skills: Curse Worshipper(Intensifies Negative Inspirits from allies)

Spookynyan

Spookynyan is Amber's main Yo-Kai she uses when fighting Yo-Kai and Demons. He was her pet cat, Frank, but died in his age, turning him into a Yo-Kai.

He is part of the Mononoke Tribe.

(He is on the same page Amber is on)

Medallium Entry

After he Died from his age, He now haunts his previous owner, Amber. But he doesn't play tricks on her.

Status

Attack: Claw

Techique: Reaper

Inspirit: Illution(Confuses Opponents)

Soultimate Move: Haunting Nya! (Inspirits all opponents, Causes confusion)

Skills: Haunting Club(Gets boost from Reaper attack Yo-Kai)

A/N: Goth perks, anyone? Ok. Well, this is one of the new character's in this series and a new watcher.

Next chapter will be where Amber wants to hang out with Kyle while Nate goes to the Yo-Kai world to learn about Helluva more.

Up Next: Yo-Kai Watch D-1

Word Count: 476