Chapter 22: The Bridge Between Worlds

A/N: Even though Kyle has been working with Yo-Kai for a while, this Chapter will announce the full working together Between them all.

Everything starts off with a Helluva newsreport from Katie and Tom.

Katie: Good evening all Sinners of Helluva, welcome to this Special Report.

Tom: From the Rift that appeared just a few months ago, many Demons have started going into it and disappearing. However, our Proterctor Kyle, one of the victims to be absorbed into it, have been finding and bringing them back, safe and sound!

Katie: In other news, our King and Queen of Helluva is putting in an Important announcement, also surprising guest, the Ruler of the Yo-Kai world, Lord Ananta of the Izana Tribe.

Just then, the screen then splits, from Lucifer and Lilith on one side and Lord Ananta on another.

Lord Ananta(Izana Tribe)

Lucifer: It's an honer to be talking to you, Lord Ananta.

Ananta: The Pleasures all mine, King and Queen Morningstar. Now then, discuss what's happening?

Lucifer: Yes, where shall we start, maybe about the worst breakout in both our Species History! Many went in and returned, thanks to the Help from our Protector, Kyle and some of his Human Watcher friends.

Lilith: If he can find help outside our world, then maybe they have other creature that'll help out also! Yo-Kai, correct?

Ananta thought about what they wanted, either a war between both Species or another thing.

Ananta: Even if our Species have been divided for Centuries against the many Crimes they did, what this Kyle has been doing is symbolizing something.

Both then agreed to his Decision, which was also theirs.

Ananta: Yo-Kai...

Lucifer: And Demons...

Both: Have to work together!

Once they announced their Decision, everyone was surprised to hear they're choice. Even if both Species didn't work together much, but thanks to Kyle, they now have to do it.

Charlie: Didn't think my parents would of thought of a choice that big before?

Vaggie: Really? Since when?

Angel Dust didn't care about what the choice was for both Species, he decided to leave.

Angel Dust: Nah, screw it! I'm going to have some fun.

Just then, he was greeted by a Spear being thrown right infront of his face, making him stop. The thrower was Vaggie.

Vaggie: Don't you see how big this is? And you can thank Kyle for it!