Chapter 24: Demonic Beach Day

A/N: Even if this was made after Summer time ended, I'm still doing the tradition on making them in my series. This will be where everyone will be having a beach day and this being the first time Kyle has been on a beach.

Due to Summer Vacation almost coming to an end, Kyle knew that'll mean less time to find a way to Stop Sir Pentous and save many other Demons.

Kyle and Inkurella were walking around the Streets of Springdale, seeing everyone was looking like they were getting ready for school.

Inkurella: Well this bites. With everyone back in school, what would that leave us?

Kyle: I don't know, but that'll mean I'll be stuck with you again!

Inkurella: I'm not bringing this into a fight!

Kyle just moaned, knowing it won't be easy.

Kyle: Look, I still do have everyone's Keystones, so that'll mean I can bring them to the Human world. As of that, they'll have to find a way back to Helluva after I summoned them out.

Inkurella: So in a way, you don't want to disturb them?

They both then walked around the pier and walkway, finding a Beach close by.

Inkurella: Huh? A Beach? Why didn't we go to one before?

Kyle: We did! We polluted the Sea and put in Oil!

Inkurella laughed, remembering that time.

Inkurella: Oh yeah!

Just then, Kyle saw some familiar faces on the beach, as Inkurella saw them too.

Inkurella: Aren't those?

Kyle: Maybe. Let's call this a beach day.

Inkurella: Alright!

Both then headed to the Beach to see Summer and the others.

*Insert Intro*

Beach Day

Once they both got down and made it onto the beach, both saw the many people having fun and playing around.

Kyle: So far, so good.

Inkurella: So when can we start the game of Volleyball?

Kyle then looked at her.

Kyle: If we wanted to play, I could of brought one.

Summer: Kyle? Inkurella? What are you guys doing here?

Just then, they were visited by Summer, who was wearing her own beachwear.

Kyle was interested in what she was wearing.

Kyle: Well, at least something good came to me coming to the beach.