Chapter 13: Kyle meets the Oni Princess

A/N: Decided to extend the Chapters name after Shuka's title. This will be where both will meet and Kyle will learn about the former relationship between the Demons and Oni.

After a report of a Demon making mischief around the cities shopping district, Kyle, Summer and the rest all were chasing after them.

Demon: Why Kyle? Why would you team up with... Ugh, Humans!

Kyle: I'm doing this to save our world! And possibly theirs also.

The Demon thought that was a joke and laughed.

Demon: Sorry, but that's too much! Screw this, maybe they'll team up with you good... once they join our specie!

Before the Demon could attack, Kyle stopped them, but that reverted him back into his Demon form.

Kyle: Huh? Twice this has happened.

The Demon laughed again, as Summer saw Kyle can't handle it by himself.

Demon: Well, our Hero of Helluva, even though you saved our skins many time, here's a little secret of mine; I don't appreciate your work! Goodbye!

Before the Demon could do anything derastic to him, they were then blowned away by Pink Sakura Petals. The Attack was strong enough to knock them out.

Demon: But to be honest, I love your Comic books!

Once the Demon was fully knocked out, Kyle was confused from the attack. He looked back at the others, finding something that interested him.

*Insert Intro*

Introducing Oni

After Kyle looked behind him, he saw an interesting sight.

He saw Summer, but she was different. She was now wearing a Red short dress with a Purple Belt, Yellow trim, a three cyan beads around her chest area and Black Shorts and Flats. Also to his Surprise, she how had Pointy Ears, Horns on her head, Red eyeliner, longer hair and a red Bindi on her forehead.

 Also to his Surprise, she how had Pointy Ears, Horns on her head, Red eyeliner, longer hair and a red Bindi on her forehead

Awaken Summer(Oni Tribe)

To him, it was the picture of hot and cuteness.

Kyle: Holy Garde! Summer?

As he tried to get up, he accidently spilt in the middle.

Kyle: Garde dang it!

Summer giggled a little at his dismay and helped him up.

Summer: Here, I got you.

Using some weird levitation trick, she put his body back on top.

Kyle: Thanks. Also, What is going on?

Summer knew he still didn't get it, and spoke it out to him.

Summer: This is what I was trying to tell you. I'm a Oni Princess!