Demons + Kyle's Bio

Demons are interdimensional creatures like Yo Kai, but More Dangerous! They have the same Spirital effects to Yo-Kai, but They can cause some harm to Humans.

Demons also have Keystones(Arks), But their styles of art makes them look like Trading cards rather than traditional Ark(Shadowside) or the inviroment they represent(Oneside). Their Arks are also Coloured, representing which tribes they belong to.

Demons also have an form called 'True Demon forms', meaning, like Shadowside, they can transform into their monstrous state.

Their are 6 Demon tribes, plus 2 secret tribes and an Angel Tribe. These tribes being:

Oozy - Oozy personality

Mischief - Mechevious Personality

Regret - Regreting feeling

Hatred - Grudge against something

Deception - Tricky personality

Vengeance - Revenge against something

Holy - Angel Tribe

Departed - Those's who died in Helluva

Death - Callers of death

Demons have to be summoned Via a Yo-Kai Watch, which has DemoNA update to it.

Demons have Gigantamax forms of themselfs, but Only some Demons can Gigantamax.

Demons can also Mega Evolve(Season 2), allowing themselfs to go stronger.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle

Kyle is one of the Protagonists in this series. He's a Demon and a Watcher, who uses the Yo-Kai Watch D-1(Demon 1) to Summon Demons/Yo-Kai.

He's Part of the Oozy Tribe, representing the Leader of the tribe. He also has a Gigantamax form and Three Mega Forms.

Appearance

Kyle has two different appearances. In his Human form, He's a Young looking male with Black Hair and Red eyes, but his hair covers one of his eyes. He wears a White top with a red triangle on the front of it, Black Pants and Black shoes. He also wears a Black Hoodie.

(Don't bother with the scissors in the picture. He doesn't threat.)

In his Demon form, He's a Blackevoir

In his Demon form, He's a Blackevoir. His top half represents a Gardevoir while his bottom represents a big blob of Ink. The bottom half has two white skirt parts on it, making it look like a ball gown. His chest has an X Design to it, with both sides having Black on them. He also keeps his hoodie from his human form.

 He also keeps his hoodie from his human form