Chapter 16: Mysteries in Springdale

A/N: Back to the Modern day Springdale for Kyle and Inkurella. They'll be helping out with Nate, Katie, Amber and Hailey, as they're finding things they don't know if it's Yo-Kai or not.

Meanwhile around Sparkopolis and in a Detective agency closeby, a Young girl was looking at some Articles about more mysterious things going around, which she didn't know about the Demon outbreak.

Hailey: Some of these's don't make any sence?

USApyon: Anythin' wrong 'ere?

She was then greeted by a Yo-Kai which could be a blue bunny in a Yellow Spacesuit.

Hailey: Well, you see something happened around Springdale that caused more trouble there. No idea if it's new Yo-Kai we never met before.

Usapyon looked at computer and the articles.

Usapyon: Shoot! Never seen that much mayhem happen around at one time. Maybe Nate an' Katie knows anythin' about what's goin' on around their part?

Hailey thought about that. Since the Collision of times, she hasn't seen Nate or Katie around, thinking they're looking into it too.

Hailey: Maybe your right? Tomorrow, we head to Uptown and check on them both?

Usapyon: Sounds good to me.

Both called it a day and left the Agency early. Thinking about it, she also remembered seeing them with the new girl at their School.

Hailey: And maybe we could meet that new girl that just transfered! Maybe even lighten her up a little?

Usapyon: You mean that new girl all in black? No way! She gives me the willies!

Hailey gave a chuckle as they headed back to their house.

*Insert Intro*

Meeting Hailey

After a long time in Springdale Future, Kyle and Inkurella headed back to Springdale Present, or Nate and Katie's time.

Kyle: Never though to be back here again.

Inkurella: Me too!

Kyle: We've been going around Summer's time that we're not focused on the others!

He walks around Uptown and checked the Triangle park to check if Nate and Katie's there, where they met the first time. To their surprise, they were there, including Amber, but she was in the shade.

Kyle: Hey guys!

They then saw him coming their way.

Nate: Hey Kyle, Inkurella!

Katie: We didn't think of seeing you two again!

Kyle: Yeah. Well, the future interests me! Also met Katie's future-self! Nice Mother!

Katie then blushed, not thinking he would meet her in the future.

Kyle: Maybe next time, I'll run into you, Nate!

Nate just looked at him as Whisper laughed.

Whisper: Well, he got you there!

Kyle then headed towards Amber, who was just by herself. He then sat next to her as she looked at him.

Amber: You know when people are by themselves, doesn't want to have company, like Demons for example!

Kyle: I don't want to be rude, but I'm surprised why your here?