Chapter 1: Here come the Demons

In Helluva, Kyle, The hero of Helluva, Is creating a Watch for himself.

Kyle: *Whistling Reach for the Stars*

After a few kinks, Kyle finished the Watch. He then put the watch on his wrist.

Kyle: Alright Inkurella, I think I'm done!

Then a Black Hime Yo-kai came in the room.

Inkurella: About time.

Kyle: Yeah, I have been working on this thing for months now, but now, I...

Inkurella then got jealous.

Kyle: Fine. We...have now completed it.

Inkurella agrees. Kyle then brings out the blueprints.

Kyle: The D-1 Watch can transfer Demons from location A to location B! If only this was this simple.

Kyle then threw the blueprints behind him.

Kyle: I don't care if it has World-Alterations, Time-Manipulation, Universe-Travel, Nothing! Look, I mean this watch can solve the Extermination problem, Inku. Look!

Kyle then goes to a window and points the watch at a Demon, only to do nothing.

Inkurella: That's it?

Kyle: No! I just need something to summon them by.

Inkurella: Well then I was a Yo-Kai, We used these things called 'Medals'. But I think you left the insert slot for them out of this model.

Kyle: Really? Great! Well, back to the drawing board.

Inkurella: You proberly need to go out.

Kyle: I think your right.

Kyle and Inkurella then goes out and walks around the shopping distract. Kyle was thinking about what else to use for the watch, but that was interrupted by a huge shockwave of Energy.

Inkurella: Did you feel that?

Kyle: How can't I?

Then as they faced what was going on, a huge glowing light Enfused them both and other Demons around them.

*Insert Intro*

Demons Released

In Future day Springdale, Summer, Touma, Akinori, Jibanyan, Junior and Whisper were hanging around near the Detective agency, talking about what happened.

Summer: It was a bit Weird to meet my Father 30 years ago.

Jibanyan: And it was a bit Weird to meet my past self 30 years too.

Akinori: and after we all saved all the timelines, There is nothing else to do now.

As they were talking, a huge red beacon came out from the ground into the sky, getting their attention.

Junior: What was that?

Touma: I don't know, but we have to check it out.

They all got up and checked out what's going on. They got to where the beacon was, until it disappeared.

Akinori: The beacon was here, but it's gone?

Summer: It could possibly come and go?

Then they heard groaning from someone. They looked and saw a male with a black hoodie. He didn't look like their age, but he did look like he had a Yo-Kai Watch on. They looked close to him and thought the beacon damaged him.