25

Its been few days after knowing about Amira and Sam's relation. Lee seems off but act as he is good. The sitting positions has been changed Lee now don't sit opposite to amira. He made his friend to sit on his place and vice versa. Maybe knowing the reason Amira didn't question him.

In a month their final board exam are held. After that each of them will part ways and don't know if bond, friendship, teasing will remain constant or not.

Days were passing Amira and Lee didn't have much conversation as before. On the other hand Sam and Amira were doing great.

Students you have to fill your forms as told and submit it soon, said teacher entering the class. She passed the forms and started instructing them about it. After instructing teacher started checking their forms and told Amira to bring the file from her office.

Amira gone to bring it and their physics subject teacher was present. Who asked her if she is done with studies, revision and all. Answering it she said that teacher had asked to bring the file and they are in middle of filling board form to which he said her to goo.

Entering the class she saw their teacher sitting on the chair and few students are gathered around her, some are near their friends discussing something. She gave file to the teacher and she told her to fill the left over form. Saying ok Amira gone to table took the form and the pen she left keeping on table was no where to be seen.

Celina had gone outside as their teacher told her to pass notice in other 12th classes. She started searching pen and not finding and getting irritated she started asking others to give but everyone were busy to even listen to her.

Seeing her searching something Lee called her name and she irritatingly said what!. looking at the pen and then at Lee she was now calm don't know why but she felt relif.

She took the pen started filing the form but realised she don't know what to write. As she didn't had any option she looked at Lee with her puppy eyes and he was already having a teasing smile on his lips.

Huffing she stood infront of his table and starting filling it. After she was done handing pen to Lee she gone to her teacher and the teacher check the form and said ok. Amira took her bag and was heading outside the class she heard thankyou for the pen.

Turing she saw Lee smiling which was missing from days. It clicked her mind that she didn't thank him and said welcome sarcastically.

Walking on side Amira got call from Celina and she headed to their regular cafe. Eating, talking they went to their homes. All were busy with studies. They started bunking college as teacher were now busy with the students who never attended college in year.

Finally it was exam day.... Amira was already late. She rushed inside the college heading towards junior building to check her examination hall. After finding she hurriedly got their and while huffing asked teacher 'may I come in'.

All students focused their attention on her as some gossip taking place. Yes please teacher said sarcastically. Finding her sit she sat and relaxed a bit. Getting the answer sheet, students started filling details and drawing margin.

Teacher gave them the question paper  and Amira started reading it. The bell rang and all started writing. To Amira's luck she knew all answers and was sure that she will complete it in time. They had 2 hr left for finishing exams.

In mean time Amira was done with her first exam which was great. Knowing teacher won't allow her to leave she decided to sleep. Putting her head on arms resting on table she closed her eyes. Sleep was far as she felt someone watching her.

Getting up she started looking around but teacher eyed her and ignoring the feeling she slept. Teacher came to her desk pulling the paper but was enable to. Feeling the moment Amira woke up. Handing paper to teacher she started walking out.

Still in her dreamland worrying less she dialed Celina's number. Hey, where are you and where is L... Asked Celina. I'm going out for coffee cutting Celina Amira answered. Soon Celina reached to cafe. Finding Amira she sat beside her and asked about exam.

It went well. You know I was able to sleep for like an hour, said Amira. Shaking her head Celina asked about Lee. I don't know about him, why would I focus on him, replied Amira. Celina kicked her below the table pointing towards Lee who was standing their listening her reply.

Ignoring Amira's words he ordered himself a coffee. The trio was silent today. Sipping whole coffee Amira paid for trio and was waiting for them to come out of cafe. Byeing everyone left for their home. Celina and Lee were on their way together and discussing about how Amira slept all the time finishing her exam.