Crush at first sight

One day... Amira's class had an PE (physical education) lecture. They were going for attendence. But Amira and Celina got late for the lecture.

The ground was on walking distance from college, other students already done with their attendance and were coming back, here both friends were going on , their they met Celina's friends

The ground was on walking distance from college, other students already done with their attendance and were coming back, here both friends were going on , their they met Celina's friends . He was also in their class, Amira never noticed/saw him though.

He was good looking but damn his eyes were attention seeker, those black, dark eyes, thick eyelashes had Amira gone crazy. She had her first so called crush on him, she was continuously looking him as Celina introducing both to each other,

Boy : Hey ! hope we'll meet from now on...

Amira ( starring)

Celina: Bringing her back to real world!  Bruh, he is talking something, just say your words...

Amira: oh yes!!! Henlo... (Smile)

Three of them going on their way~~~

Amira : Who is he?

Celina : He lives in hostel near my house.  We met few time so I know him....He is funny..

Amira : Oh, so do you know him well, what's his name? he is so fuckin good looking.

Time skip ~~~~ Next Day

First lecture, second lecture passed... Today Amira was sitting with her other friend (she was most childish and not so shy person, talking to everyone) .. and Amira's eyes were on that boy... crushing over him.

He was sitting on third bench of next line..

Friend : How come your so silent today, you are not in your right sense... What's bothering you, can I help you?

Amira: lemme ask you, do you know him? His name? can u find name of that boy over their...

Friend : No, I don't but I can ask him now, but first tell me did something happen, why you want to find his name?

Amira : Nothing, but don't him now, there's gonna be break in half an hour, you go and ask him. Yeah tell me soon....

Friend : Something's fishy... You were never interested in boys, how you're losing your shit over him... Tell me or I'm going to him now.

Amira : okokok.... don't act stupid, actually it's that I'm having so hard, fuckin crush thing going on for him.... I forgot to ask his name yesterday... So wanted your help and yeah don't spit much, just his name ok.... Otherwise your dead..

Friend : Done ( hug)

Break...

Break over

Friend didn't come back to lecture

Amira was texting her between lectures....

College over..... Going home, Amira asked same question to Celina... Celina said I didn't know... And Amira told bruh please ask him... Celina asked her why ... And Amira said that she has crush on him... Celina ~~~ girl I'll do that for you.

Both parted ways