18

Everything was going fine. It was Wednesday and Amira and Celina decided to bunk classes. Her mother and father had gone to their village for some family function, because of college Amira couldn't go so she stayed behind all alone at home. So Amira thought of calling Celina to hangout with her.

Celina phone rang. Hey bitch! I missed you, said Celina shouting. Hate you more.... Amira replied dramatically. Come with me, I'm bored at home alone. Let's call Lee and it's been we trio didn't have talk,. Amira said piting.

Ahh! Bruhh let's not call him. We both can have date and you know he is boring sometimes, Celina said sadly. True, lemme tell you me and Lee talked yesterday and he left me talked to his brother, his brother was very sweet. He didn't act any tough or got mad at my funny insticts. Then he said that his brother liked me and we even shared our...... Fuckin stop!!

Amira was cut off by Celina. Fucking stop yaar, why it's always Lee, Lee, Lee can you stop talking about him. He doesn't like you talking about him nor he like that you to his mess everytime, Celina sadly said this to make her realise the fact. That broke Amira's heart.

Will you tell me clearly who said this, was it Lee himself who blabbered this, what did he exactly told you, Amira asked. Celina talked with broken voice, I don't know why but he bambared when I started your topic on call. He said that he wants you to stop coming to mess. He doesn't like you looking at him all time. He even said that you sitting beside him in class, he doesn't want that.

Who the fuck is he to throw all this at me. I ever looked at him in college. I'm not interested in him that I go the mess just to see him, Amira said rolling her eyes. He is not that attractive that I die to talk, she said explaining it to Celina.

I know you more than anyone else. Trust me I gave him huge scolding to say all this shit. I'm not talking to him since past five days, Celina said knowing that she will get to hear curse words for hiding this for days.

You bitch, brat, ass ho... I'm sorry! I told you this. Well I wasn't planning to tell you , Celina said cutting Amira. Man I'll gonne show him that he is not someone who I need to give my attention.

In evening Amira's phone rang. She was enjoying her movie time with dinner when she saw the name on the screen and boom, her mood changed to sour. It was Lee. She didn't pick up. Just after that she had Celina calling her. She picked and Celina started her train which was going to Lee.

Ignoring that topic Amira said you know yesterday Sam asked me few questions about my status like single or mingle. He is good at flirting. He seems like he is way more interested in me than before.

After Amira finsihed talking Celina without reply to her actual saying taking Lee's side. Celina said, duh! I don't want your and Lee's relation to get spoiled. And maybe he had some reasons to say that, neither he can talk that.

Okay, let's say he didn't mean it, but if he had those hatred towards me he should have told me. And why he gets affected by his friends so easily. I'm not going to talk to him anyways so pass this message to him that from now Amira won't ever talk to you, or have any sort of contact, Amira said in one go.

Listen he told me to make you understand. He didn't know that I said you the other things. Even someone said that you both have things goin on. So he is much irritated. He likes you but everything you do makes him uncomfortable, Celina scuffed.

Well I've cleared everything to you. And yeah! Ask him how said that things are going on between us. I don't know any further, Amira said sighing and cut the call.

Amira ignored Lee and Celina's text, calls the whole day. As for Lee it was normal because he thought Amira is moody and does according to her mood. But for Celina she knew the actual reason of her ignoring.

Days were gonne show some new twist in their life.